Sign in to follow this  
Professor Choak

CHARACTER MAKING CONTEST PETITION! (PRACTICALLY A NATION)

Do you think Behemoth should have a contest in which the competitors make their own Castle Crasher Creation. First place chosen by Dan Paladin, Second by Tom Fulp, and Third by Emil. The winners get the honor of having their character put into the game. I can't see this as being too difficult for the makers, as it could easily go into an update later on or something. EDIT: I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT THE XBOX 360 IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET! THIS CONFIRMS THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE NOW.even boobies!

UPDIZZLE: FOR EVERY TENTH PERSON WHO SIGNS, YOU GET FREE SIGGY ART BY ME. I = HALF A DAN

Did you answer the first question with a "Yes?" Then I ask you to sign this petition, and who knows what we'll get out of it..

1. ABDUL (Professor Choak)

2. Voidkeeper

3. shesjustaglitch

4. murfy18

5. StrangeGary G12

6. Denivire

7. nonamelegend

8. steampunkknight

9. ChrisOfTheDead

10. Kilik

11. Jtinnyboi

12. AmazingTheNinja(ATN)

13. flareknight

14. I still need a name

15. Dexide

16. FirePhoenix64

17. Tofu

18. ReCkLeSs_X

19. roflcakes

20. Kazoturkey

21. TorSmawbs

IN OTHER NEWS: 'EPIC FAIL' shouldn't be a word thats easily tossed around. This word carries more weight than 'Love' or 'honeyhole' put together

Sign: VoidKeeper

I guess I gotta start drawing, although I'm not very good at it I have a very good idea of what I want, I hope I can create it ^^

EPIC FAIL never goin to work and the game is already finished

^

this man is correct, the game was completed in 1807

SIGN [in (fake) Blood for more effect!]

Because I believe in the power of "patching" by the almighty laws of technology! 8-)

Common Dan... you know you wanna look at pictures instead of draw them for an entire day... :lol:

^

That, is quite literally, the definition of being owned.

^

Wow before the war of 1812?! I bet it was used to fire cannons.

I totally would have made a Bard character, plays his flute to put people to sleep then slashes at them with his feather/sword thing :lol:

Absolutely not, we have an awesome game already done, User created crap will delay the game.

The game is already done, I think this is a great idea, it can be patched later, NO ONE even me that signed would want to delay the game just for one character.

If it's gonna be done it'll be done properly, if this actually gets rolling, people draw up a character, enter the contest whomever wins gets to have their character up in an update and the name of the creator inside the game so everyone will know who won the contest and drew that character ^^.

Robot boss, MINI SIZE! He still has a rocket launcher and lazer vision, but he cant run people over.

ooooooooooooooooooh what does this button do?

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

oh so that's what that is XD

I totally would have made a Bard character, plays his flute to put people to sleep then slashes at them with his feather/sword thing :lol:
Like that due from little fighters 2.

*SIGN*

they can patch it but this is how it should go

-need 100 people to sign it then radombly pick 10 ideas and put it on the front page and people vote on it, who ever has the most votes will have there guy in the game the 2nd and 3rd placed people get a castle crashers shirt or figure

I'm aware that the game is finished. It wouldn't hurt anyone to have an update to the game that includes the characters.

^

That, is quite literally, the definition of being owned.

He meant it was completed at 18:07 that's military hours.

I'm just fooling around don't pay any attention to me.

It'll kinda be like the Heroic/Legendary mappack from Bungie.

And you turkeys think I'd make a petition to delay the game. I'd plan this contest to be around December. And the main point of it is to strengthen the energy of 2D games. Because we don't have too many of those nowadays.

a petition? really? lol

i always thought of a petition being a thing u start when ur angry about something and want it changed, and u want to let the ppl ur petitioning about to know about it..dont think a petition is gonna do anything here lol..specially since dan n emil r here so often all u really have to do is suggest it lol

:?