Sign in to follow this  
Professor Choak

What is the bottom half?

I'm still going with Troll. There are some simple reasons I neglect to see it as a cat, including the lack of cat ears, you see the lower part of the body in the end video, cats don't have thumbs, and why would you have two cat bosses in one game when you're going for diversity and toilet humor?

I'm still going with Troll. There are some simple reasons I neglect to see it as a cat, including the lack of cat ears, you see the lower part of the body in the end video, cats don't have thumbs, and why would you have two cat bosses in one game when you're going for diversity and toilet humor?

Agreed.

A cat would resemble the cats in arena.

It is clearly not a cat.

The level after the alien ship in the desert there are cat statues that almost resemble a god like elegance. I have a picture of it, I'll post it later, I'm to lazy at the moment.

Sorry I'm sticking to my guns on this, I think it's a cat. I don't care if it doesn't have ears, and oh well if it has thumbs it's a fantasy setting :?.

And no Dan wont post about ti cause it's more fun to watch the peons argue :P

Yea there are a couple Bosses with cat genes in them... you can tell because they all meow. And the Catrool (new name for this boss) does not meow. Turn up your speekers really loud and when you first see it burst out you hear it grumble "I'm gunna eat chu!" in a demonic Giant Troll way...

Haha, I didn't know that!

From the "chu!" part, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's a Pikachu in one of Team Rocket's big machines :P

IMA GETN MA RAVENG!

Yea there are a couple Bosses with cat genes in them... you can tell because they all meow. And the Catrool (new name for this boss) does not meow. Turn up your speekers really loud and when you first see it burst out you hear it grumble "I'm gunna eat chu!" in a demonic Giant Troll way...

When he bursts through the barn door?

When he bursts through the barn door?

I believe so, not positive. Or you can try it on the Wedding Carriage.