Sign in to follow this  
I_Am_An_Idea

Castle Crashers Tattoo (serious)

I would like it to be about 2 inches big so i can get it on my arm or leg.

I would imagine 2 inches would be much too small for the level of detail you described. As for the location (arm or leg), I would imagine that you've got quite a bit more than 2 inches free! Sleeve it!

Sorry I don't mean to sound like a pest but, did you forget about my tattoo Dan? I actually did lol, but if you're too busy that's understandable.

yeah, i did.. i saw this topic and i was like :o ! i wish i would have remembered saturday, gah

Its straight man, its not like I could of gotten it done yet lol. I plan on getting most of my tattoos by the end of the year anyway because I'll have Christmas money.

now that is an awesome idea :D:D:D

Why bump such an old thread?

When you get it post a picture of it :D

I think it might be a little obvious he's not going through with it since this hasn't been posted in since January

Lol, I never could understand why he absolutely had to have Dan draw a crab for him anyway...

Anyway, it may be an old topic, but I think it's a good one. :D

Lol, I never could understand why he absolutely had to have Dan draw a crab for him anyway...

Anyway, it may be an old topic, but I think it's a good one. :D

Lol, i'm a an art collector, plus I like tattoos. I have a few friends right now drawing me custom stuff. I can't just go on google, find a cool crab and get it tattooed. Im picky about that stuff :P

I still haven't had mine finished. I'm looking into adding an animal orb to each of them. Problem is, I have to wait for the summer to end before I can do anything with it, because I can't risk not being able to swim. :D

Guest KiNgDeeM

thats too funny i weas thinking of point think my self my machines broke so i have new ones coming in the the mail once they come in and i set them up imma do my tattoo myself and that would be kick balloon if we could have Dan P design them for us

I guess you guys don't know that this was made a year ago.... :lol:

And I don't understand why it's necessary for you to come in over and over complaining about how people are still discussing the topic. This is still as relevant today as it was when I_Am_An_Idea and I started discussing it.

And I don't understand why it's necessary for you to come in over and over complaining about how people are still discussing the topic. This is still as relevant today as it was when I_Am_An_Idea and I started discussing it.

yep very ture, plus for all anyone knows someone could be reading some of the ideas and then they may be getting a castle crasher tattoo based on the idea

If I was going to get a CC tat, I wouldn't know what I'd want. Probably the Green Knight or just the Behemoth chicken.

But I'd rather stay away from video games tats.

He probobly already GOT the tatoo for all we know. This topic was dug in and buried and was unecessary to be brought up out of nowhere.

He did get the tattoo, both of them. Dan drew it and everything, and they are full of win.

and shadow, get over it. All you're doing is complaining in this thread, and it's kind of childish, considering they can do whatever they want to themselves. You don't like tattoos, then don't post in here. Simple, right? :lol: