Sign in to follow this  
I_Am_An_Idea

Castle Crashers Tattoo (serious)

yeah i remembered your words as i did that, but i figured the artist can figure that part out ;) his tattoo artist seems well versed so i'm putting faith in him on that part!

I'm certainly excited to see the final product. I would imagine that he/she would add some more shading throughout the magic effects, but it should still turn out pretty similar.

I'm going in for another three hours on Friday. Ugh.

yeah i remembered your words as i did that, but i figured the artist can figure that part out ;) his tattoo artist seems well versed so i'm putting faith in him on that part!

I'm certainly excited to see the final product. I would imagine that he/she would add some more shading throughout the magic effects, but it should still turn out pretty similar.

another? oh, have you started on the black and white?

DAN please clear up the "next title" statement...its killing me

what do you want me to say? we make games, so we're making a game. haha

here's a colored in battle tattoo.

can you tell us anything about this new title...like what kind of game it will be...

nope, sorry

can you tell us anything about this new title...like what kind of game it will be...

nope, sorry

Is it at least more solid then "We have ideas"? :lol:

SHHHhhhhh.... tattoos, guys. tattoos!!

we're always working on prototypes or new games at any given moment. just another day at the chicken!

SHHHhhhhh.... tattoos, guys. tattoos!!

we're always working on prototypes or new games at any given moment. just another day at the chicken!

I think they want to be around when Bungie creeps out of it's hole to roar it's new title out. It just makes sense, there's going to be lots of people watching, who wouldn't want to attract more possible fans? It might not be the greatest time to announce Behemoth's next game because it might be overshadowed by what ever Bungie is making and teasing the community with.

Oh and by the way Dan, take lots of pics on your trip to Japan. I sure the community would like to see what it's like there.

Tattoos! Again back to that RVB link I posted a few days ago, anybody watch it? Agree? I sure did. "Why not get a design of your favorite online cartoon?" Take a pic when it gets done. "Remember to avoid band logos, any band to remain cool for over 10 years was Madonna, and your not fooling anybody by getting a tattoo of her" I like the way they think!

Dan the barbarian battle looks amazing. if I could selfishly ask for one more thing is there anyway you can put you sinature on it that way people will know it was from a great artist.I hope thats not pushing it, thats all I would ask after you have done this amazing piece for me. again awesome Dan

I had a bunch of linework for a steampunk sleeve started 5 weeks ago. Spent 2.5 hours doing that. 2 weeks I had a lot of black/gray shading done but we still didn't get it all finished (3 hours). Tommorow I'm heading in to finish the shading and start on the color (another 3 hours). It will probably take one more session to finalize all of the color as well.

Each phase of progression looks progressively more awesome, so I'm excited for the final product. This is only from shoulder to elbow too. I'll probably wait a year to finish the bottom half.

your....your a monster lol....you mention it in passing just so it eats up people like me that there is a title in the works already...but i dont know what it is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry::cry::cry:

Dan the barbarian battle looks amazing. if I could selfishly ask for one more thing is there anyway you can put you sinature on it that way people will know it was from a great artist.I hope thats not pushing it, thats all I would ask after you have done this amazing piece for me. again awesome Dan

yea sure, no problem! glad you like it :D