Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cam

[New people gamertags thread]

Guest Cam

Only post your gamertag if only have the following: 1 character under level 30.

and thing more means you dont need to post because your not a newbie to the game.

So i ask for the Moderators keep an eye on this thread and actually do your jobs and keep this thread clean if you can, ty.

now im going to start by adding my gamertag first:

xdamnyouchuckyx

i get on most days if not everyday, wanting to make a group of people who play this game since online play isnt popular. but no glitcher.. glitching ruined this game and if you glitch your a complete loving nerd. Also play GTA4

and thing more means you dont need to post because your not a newbie to the game.

So i ask for the Moderators keep an eye on this thread and actually do your jobs and keep this thread clean if you can, ty.

xdamnyouchuckyx

i get on most days if not everyday, wanting to make a group of people who play this game since online play isnt popular. but no glitcher.. glitching ruined this game and if you glitch your a complete loving nerd. Also play GTA4

fuc-k u

xdamnyouchuckyx

fuc-k u

Says the guy who has all level 99's who boomeranged them up there. And seriously, what was with the language there? There was no real reason, I'm sure.

Kids these days D:<

xdamnyouchuckyx

fuc-k u

Says the guy who has all level 99's who boomeranged them up there. And seriously, what was with the language there? There was no real reason, I'm sure.

Kids these days D:<

fuc.k you 2

Guest Cam
Cam.. oh you're gonna be banned =)

or at least a warning...

watch your language

why would i? if i got banned for saying "mod do your job, help keep this clean" then that would be abuse of power, i know all the rules, i know what moderators suppose to do and not because i moderate plenty myself, and also administrate a few as well. Like i was saying if i got banned OR EVEN A WARNING for that then i dont see many people coming here.

and Artiemas THANKYOU for pointing that guy out, what a boomerang noob. lmfao!

anyways back on topic!

Guest Cam
i was saying "watch your language" to the "love.u guy" =))

not you :P

lol well you said "Cam"

you can see why i thought you was talking to me.

wheres a moderator when you need one to remove this guys "fuc-k u" spam? its pointless and needs to be trashed.

omg.. i really did wrote "cam"

sorrrryyyyy (i know i'm stupid)

i tought you were the f.uck boy =))))) sry again

(edited second post) :">

Guest BorealisRex

Howdy

GT: BorealisRex

I've got every weapon but the Dual-Pronged Sword. Hit me up if you're inclined.