Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

The Behemoth's Halloween Costume and Pumpkin Carving Contest

I need to learn how to make these... Tomorrow I'm buying some hard paper and a white T-shirt.

The hard paper is for the mask, T-shirt is going to have a plus on it.

That's my best attempt.... With a 20 dollar budget :?

Hi! Results will be posted today! Here and on the Dev Blog.

Also, folks, you can now comment here all you'd like!

:arrow:

kelly

Sooo... by "today", you mean... today? Maybe? Hm, that's crafty, it's always "today"! At least you didn't say "tomorrow", then.

Kelly left us to post the winners, so of course it has taken a little longer than we thought. Apologies.

Wow! We were SO IMPRESSED by all the amazing entries into our Halloween Costume and Pumpkin Carving Contest that we couldn’t give away just 3 prizes!

Special Prizes - These radical entries went way above the bar to win our new Behemoth Hoodie!

Special Prize! The 1st Castle Crasher costume we ever saw and a darn good one at that! The proportions are awesome!!! (made last year, btw)

Special Prize! Best Group Costume! These guys did the super inventive unthinkable...they figured out how to re-proportion the costume to an adult's head by making a tiny body (a marionette kind of thingy) for the knight's body. This is so awesome. The animal orbs super rock too!!! Can someone from the team post closeups?

Special Prize! Best Non-Castle Crashers Costume! Dad 'n Me was a yummy side project by Tom and Dan in 2007. The game play of Dad 'n Me heavily inspired Castle Crashers!

Our top three costumes and top three pumpkins in no particular order because we all had our favorites (winning NinjaPirate T-shirts) are shown below.

Super Meritous - Because they were great but didn't fit in anywhere!

Best Non-CC pumpkin! Our fat chicken is so happy someone loves him so much!

Best Photo - Quick, raise your shield little Knight!

Thank you to everyone who entered we were amazed by your creativity and we hope you had an awesome Halloween!

Kelly will contact you all on the forums this week about your prizes!

Other News-

No new news about the Title Update, which is actually good since they tend to tell you right away if there are problems. It is still being certified by Microsoft, so fingers crossed...

AH HD contest from the summer- Bronzes almost cast and patina'd. More next week since we'll try to ship out everything at once now that we have Halloween winners...

thanks John!

congrats to the winners!

(by the way officeLackey is our fearless leader John)

Congrats to the Winners!2q9zbf5.gif

---

Will there be other competitions going on around the forums for various other things? I really enjoyed taking part in this one and hope to do it again ;)

I think its awesome how you can put together anything on the internet if people are willing to take part :)

Thank you, to everyone at The Behemoth (and also to those who help to make these forums as great as they are ;) )

To all the winners:

PM me your mailing address and shirt size(s). S, M, L, XL, XXL- if its a woman's or kid's size your after, it will depend on the product you won, i'll work with you to make sure we get you something awesome that fits you!

FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO PARTICIPATED: We really wanted to reward everyone who submitted for this contest, we were so impressed by everyone, and it took days of arguing around the office to pick the winners. SO. If you send us a self-addressed STAMPED envelope, we will send you some sweet Castle Crashers and Behemoth Buttons! Limited Edition and we don't sell them anyplace!

send this to:

The Behemoth

1010 University Ave. #1880

San Diego, CA 92103

and don't forget to include your screen name! Sorry, if you didn't participate in the contest, we won't be sending you buttons!

BUT, you can be sure we will be having more fun contests, games, promotions, etc. So there will be lots more chances to WIN! HOORAY!

:arrow::arrow::arrow:

kelly

um.. a month or so?

Sweet, but I'm not too sure how long it takes to post things from here all the way to America

So it will probably be in a couple weeks time :lol:

Both of my pumpkins died the day after I made them. :?

My parents made me throw them away because they were smelling bad. :cry:

Maybe next year. :|

Hi all, you should all be receiving your prizes in the next few days. (except for a few of you who never sent addresses!) if you don't get them for whatever reason, just send me a PM and harass me. yay!

:arrow:

kelly

Guest Sahryx

Griffin's also arrived a few days ago - I have been so busy I have not posted that yet. It was hard to tell what he was more excited about - the hoodie or the hand drawn pic by Dan on the quick letter from Kelly. You guys know how to get those fans for life. Thanks are not words enough for that little touch - awesome job guys and thanks from the both of us. (You guys rock!)

Guest Incubeast

Our shirts came in yesterday. So awesome! We're gonna frame the letter with the drawing on it and proudly display it in the office for all to see. Thanks again for everything, you guys are great!