Sign in to follow this  
agnryclock

Traitor Achievement

I know the obvious way to get this achievement is to play as barbarian against barbarian boss, but what other possibilities are there?

Does Bear against that early bear-boss work?

What about fencer/indrusialist against the machine boss?

Iceskimo against Ice King?

Snakey against Medusa?

Has anyone tried these alternate methods?

Guest ScottyGEE

Wonder if Necromancer against final boss will work when the DLC is released

He's a minion, but also a boss! The mind boggles!

Does Brute against Machine Boss work?

Good question

We will never know since you need to beat the game with the icekimo in order to unlock him (You should have the achievement by then)

But i doubt it

Good question

We will never know since you need to beat the game with the icekimo in order to unlock him (You should have the achievement by then)

But i doubt it

Well, if you go through a multiplayer game as the Icekimo, and not attack the Ice King once as your friends kill him, will you still get the achievement?

If not, that would be one way to find out.

Good question

But i doubt it

Well, if you go through a multiplayer game as the Icekimo, and not attack the Ice King once as your friends kill him, will you still get the achievement?

If not, that would be one way to find out.

Well, they could have actually not have programmed the Brute to unlock it even if it should count, since you'd have to beat the Ice King as Icekimo.

You want the easiest way to get it?

Beat the first Arena, get the Barbarian, then beat the Barbarian boss. You get it from the start of the game.

Keep it simple, stupid.

We already know that, the whole point of the thread is to figure out the other combos it works with. I would say that anything like the brute would not work, as you would have to beat the game to get them.

I wonder, does the thief work on any of the troll bosses? probably not, they arnt their minions...

Or will conehead work on cyclopes?

You want the easiest way to get it?

Beat the first Arena, get the Barbarian, then beat the Barbarian boss. You get it from the start of the game.

Keep it simple, stupid.

Using a small (85) font doesn't make you cool.

Especially when you manage to miss what the topic is about and proceed to insult the OP.

So, who does the peasant work for? Or the saracen, the volleyball match? So many questions :?

Peasant isn't a minion, he's an NPC/playable character. Saracen, im guessing none, there are no bosses for him. Hmm, does skeleton work for necromancer?

So, who does the peasant work for? Or the saracen, the volleyball match? So many questions :?

Peasant isn't a minion, he's an NPC/playable character. Saracen, im guessing none, there are no bosses for him. Hmm, does skeleton work for necromancer?

It probably should, but I doubt it.

It probably should, but I doubt it.

Nah skeleton works for the Zombie cyclops (one of the last bosses)

But syclops works fore necromanser right? :P

I dont see why they wouldent work fore many bosses but its impossible to findout.