Sign in to follow this  
kerr_halo

New good DLC ideas

ok first it should begin right after the finale. there should be a big explosion at the door where the party is and out should step four shadows. one in every color of the knights but darker. then the screen should go black and all the people are gone. leaving the knights to follow a trail of bread crumbs to a tree out side where they drop through a hole into a new world... this is the start to my idea but other ideas include

new weapons- pencils, spoon, lamp, tree, round table, im even throwing in the kitchen sink

more lvls

new attacks like the ablitiy to throw an elemental boomerang or arrow

some kind of warning when your health is low

the dark knights

great idea its like an alternate reality castle crashers...so would the barbarians and theifs be on the crashers side and the grey knights and peasents be bad guys :?::|

ok first it should begin right after the finale. there should be a big explosion at the door where the party is and out should step four shadows. one in every color of the knights but darker. then the screen should go black and all the people are gone. leaving the knights to follow a trail of bread crumbs to a tree out side where they drop through a hole into a new world... this is the start to my idea but other ideas include

new weapons- pencils, spoon, lamp, tree, round table, im even throwing in the kitchen sink

more lvls

the dark knights

its one of the weapons he mentioned

Guest Xenoliath

Dark Knight, eh?

I was messing about in a grphics program and made a cheap tacky version.

more lvls

the dark knights

its one of the weapons he mentioned

Ahhhh... :geek:

Dark Knight, eh?

His face looks like he just saw something pretty god damned messed up.

Dark Knight, eh?

That's why he's dark..... he must of saw the king naked or something.

Dark Knight, eh?

That's why he's dark..... he must of saw the king naked or something.

Oh god the images ;-; :cry:

oh i forgot weapons: frying pan, stop sign with freezing power, cotton candy, an xbox(not 360, they had to do something with the rest of them :lol: ), a vacum, a mop

and characters: cupid(heart arrows), pico from newgrounds(where the *bleep* is the second one, fat knights(eat three sandwhichs in a row),chef, more people from newgrounds(if you acually saw the video about the clown befor castle crahers you would laugh), stick person

and yes we are going to like each other

edit: i acually ment dark versions of all the knights but a black knight would be sweet

ok my idea for the first stage in the world below the tree is the village over run by rock stars who hit you with chords from their guitars and throw stars(acual stars)

you can pick up a guitar and the final boss is a parody of guitar hero and rock band called legend of the band of the rock knight, 8-) . who is a knight with a giutar and a bike chain on his pants. (more later i has homeworks to do)

more lvls

the dark knights

heck ya i really like that idea. the falling through the hole to the new world. that would be really cool i think pluss the the weapons and moves that u said u wanted. i think there should be four more nights though like a purple,yellow,pink,and a black im pretty sure ppl would be down for the black. but ya great idea man i back it alot