Sign in to follow this  
chickenkiller22

He's a Periwinkle!!!

Well I recently beat the game with the peasant to get the civilian cause he looked so cool in the marsh but whenI got him he was different he just had a peasant body and no hood i know his portrait is like that but in the marsh he has a different body and it almost looks like a periwinkles body did anyone else notice this??? :ugeek:

The civillian is meant to look like he is for one. And everyone's body looks the same to be honest...I'm not saying it's laziness or anything, but it's only a 15 dollar game, you can't expect different bodies and looks for everyone. And it's one of those games where you could really care less about what people look like, well, you do, but down to the last detail such as body shape, I don't really think so. It's just to make the game flow easier, in my opinion. But, who knows, maybe you are right.

yeah the peasant holding skinny sword was wearing periwinkle armor

but if you squint a little on the volcano level, skeletons have peasant armor

Skeletons have peasent armor because they were orginally peasants =P If you remember from when the Necromancer revives them.

yeah the peasant holding skinny sword was wearing periwinkle armor

but if you squint a little on the volcano level, skeletons have peasant armor

Skeletons have peasent armor because they were orginally peasants =P If you remember from when the Necromancer revives them.

I've seen skeletons with Periwinkle, Brute, and Peasant armor on before. It's nothing I personally find to be annoying, because if I did, it'd be nit-picking.

And I really want to play a game that has a gun that shoots Shurikens and Lightning (Zero Punctuation came to mind) :lol: