Sign in to follow this  
greenknightbrad

T.U. Maddness

ok so i really am ready for the title update to come out and I'mn sure everyone else is too. I thought maybe a great way to test it for our community is to have a big T.U. Madness game day

we could have speed runs of the actual story mode, or other variations of story mode (like everyone start with a lvl 1) and insane, also I would like to try to have an arena tournament and Quaf tournament.

If anyone would like to help me make this all possible pm me or post on here i will try to keep track of everyone posting and we'll try to get teams together and stuff

but i would much appreciate the help if anyone would

Later and I'll see you guys at the T.U. Madness game day :!:

I think we could make a Total Leader Bored for The madness day... Anyone that wants to do arena post here?

I'd love to play with more people, I just have one of those connections that demands the TU as it likes to not stay connected with a lot of people.

Guest Wyvern44

wait. maybe im just kind of left in the dark about this but doesnt this losing all your characters memory thing happen when you play online?

wait. maybe im just kind of left in the dark about this but doesnt this losing all your characters memory thing happen when you play online?

well thwere is a danger of it now, but that is one of the things the TU is supposed to fix, and seeing all the people that are interested, i think this little shindig might actually get its feet on the ground soon with some actuall planning, if an mods or devs could give me advice or help maybe we could make this an official thing? PLEASE?!

It's not a 100 percent chance you will lose your data. It's more like a 30 percent chance. I would just advise stickign to playing with friends from school or people near you 3:

T.U. (title update) will fix that problem :) This is in celebration of it ;)

Edit: Doh >< didn't even realize there was a second page with the question already answered.

I should beleive that we should get the community organized into arena/co-op groups and add the people to our friends lists before this event actually happens.

Organization is better and less cluttered for everyone. This idea was intially going to be(and still is) in the party for the Behemoth, taking place when else but on the day of the T.U.! :D

The day the T.U. comes the guys at newgrounds and behemoth should be online so we can battle...then we shall truly see how much they can Quaff BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMUHAHAHAHAH