Next DLC Character?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Next DLC Character?

• Troll
    • Wormy Things On Desert
    • Cool Leaf Guy At Random Store
    • Other (Plz Specify In Post)

Guest Xenoliath

What should be the next DLC character that we've seen in game besides the Necromancer, King, Unmasked Grey Knight and Wizard Mage?

I think it should be a troll or the leaf dude at one of the stores. He's awesom. Lolz.

I think Behemoth should get sponsored by some cheezy company like "Old Spice" And they will have to make a Old Spice Can as a Char and he sprays people with "After Hours" as his Splash Magic!

what does DLC character mean??? im new at the game lol :(

Downloadable Content. It means you can download the character along with other content via the marketplace for a set amount of microsoft points.

There is DLC coming out later, much later after the TU I believe, that includes the King and Necromancer as characters. But those are only two. I hear theres 5 or so.

I'm not sure how playing as the worm from the Desert World would work.

But what would be AWESUM if you can set your character to be permanently beefy. You would have no magic, you don't get sandwiches, and the magic stat gets replaced with a jumping ability. Once the jump is maxed out, you would jump as high as a regular character, and with Sherbert, you would jump as high as a magic jump.

what does DLC character mean??? im new at the game lol :(

Downloadable Content. It means you can download the character along with other content via the marketplace for a set amount of microsoft points.

There is DLC coming out later, much later after the TU I believe, that includes the King and Necromancer as characters. But those are only two. I hear theres 5 or so.

ok thanks man. :)

Or a knight exactly the same as the other four but in black.

hell ya i would really like a BLACK knight that would be so bad balloon!!!

and i would really think if there were like a four more knights as well like a purple,yellow,pink,and a black as i said before that would be really cool

I think Behemoth should get sponsored by some cheezy company like "Old Spice" And they will have to make a Old Spice Can as a Char and he sprays people with "After Hours" as his Splash Magic!

I don't think they should go cheesy they don't need to their game is l ready great