Sign in to follow this  
TheWaffleBoy

Poll:what characters are hardest to unlock?

Hardest characters to unlock?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Hardest characters to unlock?

• Hobo
    • King
    • Dracromancer

I would imagine the hardest characters to unlock are the arena ones. The longest to unlock would be any of the ones that require you to have unlocked a couple characters AND beat the game with them.

The King and Necromancer etc. are not unlockable.

I would imagine the hardest characters to unlock are the arena ones. The longest to unlock would be any of the ones that require you to have unlocked a couple characters AND beat the game with them.

The King and Necromancer etc. are not unlockable.

I agree. Even though the arena chars are relativly easy, they are still the hardest. I'm not saying their hard, though. Just the hardest to get out of them all. The more annyoing ones are ones you have to beat with two characters to unlock x.X

Icekimo is probably the hardest to unlock. No friction = Sad knight.

Actually, that would make the Brute hardest to unlock, because you have to beat the game with the Iceskimo to get him. Plus, the Iceskimo is the last arena so you have to get farther in the game to even fight in that arena.

Icekimo is probably the hardest to unlock. No friction = Sad knight.

Actually, that would make the Brute hardest to unlock, because you have to beat the game with the Iceskimo to get him. Plus, the Iceskimo is the last arena so you have to get farther in the game to even fight in that arena.

He is talking about the ice arena.

This is all really a question based on personal preference to be honest. 3: Some people, ICekimo arena is easy as cake. It was for me. But, others, like Green Knight would have some trouble, or Red Knight, one of them takes more damage from the Icekimo's due to elemental purposes.