Sign in to follow this  
TheWaffleBoy

Should AH go on wii?

Should Alien Hominid HD go on Wii?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Alien Hominid HD go on Wii?

• yes
    • no

Yeah, but why not just buy it for Gamecube and play it on your Wii? I guess they could do a WiiWare version, but honestly I don't see the point.

Thats true, I never would of thought of that.

It's not really needed for the Wii. I have it for the Gamecube and it works out fine. It would only be worth it if some more stuff was added. The only reason it was on the 360 while also on the Xbox was:

1: The Xbox one was European (or Australian, but I think European)

2: It was downloadable instead of bought.

Now, if it was on the Wiiware channel, maybe. Although I think Castle Crashers should sell on the Wii before a new version of Alien Hominid.

It's not really needed for the Wii. I have it for the Gamecube and it works out fine. It would only be worth it if some more stuff was added. The only reason it was on the 360 while also on the Xbox was:

1: The Xbox one was European (or Australian, but I think European)

2: It was downloadable instead of bought.

Now, if it was on the Wiiware channel, maybe. Although I think Castle Crashers should sell on the Wii before a new version of Alien Hominid.

True

But if a wii version of AH came out it should have Wifi more minigames and bounus levels the games way to short.

And put back the orignial ending song not the other one from AHHD

No.

They'd probably try to add motion controls like in Metal Slug Anthology.

I can see it now: 'Your Wii remote is not pointed at the screen. You have now died'

But, they sell HDMI cords for the Wii now... :?

Are you saying that those cords are useless and a waste of money? :?

Yeah, if you get on IGN.com they have a side by side of X360 version, PS3 version and the Wii version of CoD World at War. You can completely tell the Wii versions massive graphical downgrade. It's amazing how much it was toned down to work on that piece of junk which is collecting dust in my room...

It wasn't even really much of a graphical update on 360. Then again, you could throw in some motion control minigames or something similar and add friend codes. That would be cool, take it or leave it.

Wii does not support HD resolution, so AH HD would sound weird on there haha

Well Change it its your game plus look Yes Is in the Lead!

You could make a wifi wiiware version and you know people are gonna buy it!

Hell you could make CC for it too :D

Dont you have any Ideas for a game with the wii's motion controls?

Well it'd be cool for the Wii owners, but for those with the gamecube version, well they could just pop that one in. The graphics could only get so much better. Maybe they'd be able to add some Wii-Exclusive Wii games, and have some extra PDA Game levels.

Yes, a wiiware version would be awesome.. with some more mini-games also sorry for a noobish question but is the Gamecube version the same level and hat wise too the Xbox 360 one?