Sign in to follow this  
mmmmmmKFC

I'm not complaining..

well actually I am.. I convinced 3 of my friends to shell out the 20$ or whatever it cost to get this game, and to our suprise we cannot play but for a few minutes before connectivity issues... haven't seen this on other game, but just to make sure did all the port forwarding/dmz settings.. we all did, we all have linksys routers ... nothing changed same results..

You would think.. games would be somewhat tested, or a patch be released the next or so, I know you guys are making bank off this game.... :x

well actually I am.. I convinced 3 of my friends to shell out the 20$ or whatever it cost to get this game, and to our suprise we cannot play but for a few minutes before connectivity issues... haven't seen this on other game, but just to make sure did all the port forwarding/dmz settings.. we all did, we all have linksys routers ... nothing changed same results..

You would think.. games would be somewhat tested, or a patch be released the next or so, I know you guys are making bank off this game.... :x

Excuse me Colonel? Did you just not care to read the post on the main page that stated the Title Update had been sent to Microsoft. Let's get with the program Sanders!

Hey sorry to hear you're suffering from he same problem as everyone else. It was not the Behemoths fault for the errors in the online, nor was it anyone elses. There was a mix up, which happens unfortunately. But don't' think for a second they aren't doing everything they can to fix it.

Anyways I hope you guys can play local or something (DON'T RECOVER YOUR GT FOR THE GAME!) or just play separately, it's fun all the same and the TU will come in due time.

It was not the Behemoths fault for the errors in the online, nor was it anyone elses.

I'm sorry to sound like an balloon but... are you 6 years old?

Nobody's fault? What is this, Kindergarden?

It WAS Behemoth's fault. It's their job to test things thoroughly (which we all know didn't happen, since it took me 3 hours to find the most notorious glitches in the game, you'd guess they tested the product more than an average person would play it).

They rambled and denied any problem with online mode (they said it was due to "having certain network settings", I can find the joystiq interview where they said so, if you like).

Look, I'm not trying to criticize neither you nor TB, but I strongly believe in taking responsibility for your own actions. Behemoth has worked and done it's best to repair the situation, but denying that there weren't any problems to start with, and that they could not fix them beforehand, is downright *I apologize for the word* bullshit.

And trying to divinize them by removing all faults they have is plain fanboyism, and that's just stupid.

Just for reference, my house is filled with behemoth merchandise and Dan's merch as well, just before you jump on the "He's a hater" wagon.

i think the problems online people encountered were because when people tested the game over live with there pack things they have, there weren't as many users on the game, but when it got released there was a mass of players and the servers couldn't handle them so it got many disconnections and lag.

This is another reason I do most my gaming on PC, xbox is so unreliable with everything... and microsoft.. well sucks!

Irony is bolded.

Props for that did not even notice that hahaha

And Behemoth made small little error.The game glitchs out and behemoth got right on it tyring to fix it.This is becoming an argument this should be locked.

Just like everyone else I am forced to use windows for the majority of my gaming.. though right now I am currently not running any directx 10 vista games on my partition system, I am purely operating on ubuntu at home, and I have warcraft 3 setup using cedega. There isn't any worthwhiled games out on pc right now, maybe world of goo, trials 2, warhammer/wow is tired..

Just like everyone else I am forced to use windows for the majority of my gaming.. though right now I am currently not running any directx 10 vista games on my partition system, I am purely operating on ubuntu at home, and I have warcraft 3 setup using cedega. There isn't any worthwhiled games out on pc right now, maybe world of goo, trials 2, warhammer/wow is tired..

You sound like aguy that likes to complain :lol: