Sign in to follow this  
Domby

Fat Kid in Dad 'n Me!

I was messing around on Dad 'n Me today, and I saw a kid that looked just like the Fat Kid from AH! He had that shirt with the fork on it and the red cap! Sorry if everyone already knows this, but I've never seen it before. :)

The Behemoth Forums didn't allow any picture wider than 500 pixels, so I'll just post the link to my photobucket album. Feel free to look at the other stuff there! :)

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q105 ... dCameo.png

EDIT: I just noticed that most of the kids that you kill have the names of the people who are on the Newgrounds Team :o

In the game, his name is Mario.

So that's the Fat Kid's name...

huh...really now? anyways, If you notice Dan P uses the same design for alot of his dudes.

It's still the fat kid. The fat kid is unique. I haven't seen any other characters that look exactly the same as the fat kid except for this one. Therefore, EET EES AH CAM-HEE-HO (it is a cameo) :lol:

I just remembered today (I don't know how I forgot) that there are multiple Fat Kids, so it's very possible that Mario's just the name of one of them. :| Just saying.

I just keep having the image of them destroying that helicopter from Alien Hominid. Priceless. :ugeek: