Sign in to follow this  
Latyon

Tricky in AHHD?

I was playing around in AHHD earlier and I swear I saw Tricky [the prince(ss)] from CC. I don't know if this is old news, but I was fighting that big floating ball thing with the big blade coming out the bottom on that level where you fight on top of all of the cars (1-2 or 1-3). At the very end, I believe right after I blew up the boss, I saw Tricky drive up in a car behind me and I literally WTF'd.

LEAVE TRICKY ALONE JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE lol jk jk he scares me...Dans nasty for making that flash the he dresses up as a woman and why the orange one!! the purple hair was awesome and would have made an awesome princess to kiss....(not that i wanted to kiss her....even when i saw her in the trial.... :o ) and yeah Dan always throws his creations in his games lol

Im a big fan of Dan P lol cant you tell my siggy is a joke of the scrapple commercial

Ha! Ha! Ha!

IT'S NOT FUNNY!! :evil::twisted:

Jus' kiddin'

But, yeah, Dan P dressed up as tricky would be creeepy

Wow CastleCrashingGuru your evilX2 and twisted or at least thats what your smilies say :P

Tricky could be considered the Behemoth's true icon. He's appeared in both their video games, and has a long history with Dan and Tom on Newgrounds. In the end he represents what the Behemoth is at it's heart: Funny, random and sometimes mildly disturbing.