CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Fantasitc.

My brother "borrowed" my guitar while I was away, broke two strings trying to tune it(BTW, it was tuned recently, so it wasn't that off key). Then he got more string from my room and tried to attach them, but the broke too. Mind you, I told him not to use my guitar before, for he ha his own (crappier) guitar.

Great... Where the hell am I suppose to hide my guitar? A loving safe house?

That reminds me of something I did about 4 years back. I was in my school's orchestra class and saw a guitar lying on a chair. Me being the dimwitted 6th grader I was, I picked it up and attempted to pluck at the strings. The entire guitar was scratched up, and I couldn't help but feeling bad about it.

What's with all these youngins these days? Yesterday I saw a girl in about 3rd Grade who had a cellphone. You should get a cellphone until you know how to spell words correctly.

But then again, 80% of teens could have one, cause thy tak al leik tis. OMGBBQWTHK.

A third grader? Meh. I saw a 2 year old using a iphone.

But did the 2 year old own the iPhone?

What's with all these youngins these days? Yesterday I saw a girl in about 3rd Grade who had a cellphone. You should get a cellphone until you know how to spell words correctly.

But then again, 80% of teens could have one, cause thy tak al leik tis. OMGBBQWTHK.

A third grader? Meh. I saw a 2 year old using a iphone.

But did the 2 year old own the iPhone?

I don't know. But she was using it when the parents had two seprate phones.

Fantasitc.

My brother "borrowed" my guitar while I was away, broke two strings trying to tune it(BTW, it was tuned recently, so it wasn't that off key). Then he got more string from my room and tried to attach them, but the broke too. Mind you, I told him not to use my guitar before, for he ha his own (crappier) guitar.

Great... Where the hell am I suppose to hide my guitar? A safe house?

Get a padlocked guitar case.

Like a combination briefcase, but for guitars.

I don't know if they actually make these...

Fantasitc.

I've never seen that, but one of my guitars has a lock. Like, you actually need keys to open it up. I'd recommend that.

Fantasitc.

They exist

Fantasitc.

I've never seen that, but one of my guitars has a lock. Like, you actually need keys to open it up. I'd recommend that.

Interesting...

Also, today is david Bowies birthday.

Pay some respect.

I just got scammed. :) Oh wait... :| No seriously I did. :roll:

That's probably not good.

Gotta keep a keen eye these days, I'll tell ya

So how'd it happen?

I think I'm becoming obsessed with playing Capcom games lately, it's all I've been playing for a little bit now...

So how'd it happen?

I think I'm becoming obsessed with playing Capcom games lately, it's all I've been playing for a little bit now...

Capcom FTW! they made some of my favourite games :arrow:

Mega man Zero series (own them all)

Mega man Star Force (own them all)

Mega man Battle network (own them all too :P)

Mega man X (own them all too ._.)

... and many more mega man games :D

So how'd it happen?

Capcom is super epic. One of my favorite video game companies.

For me, they have Megaman, Monster Hunter (My personal favorite of Capcom), Dead Rising, sweet fighting games, and much more!

Yeah... Well, it wasn't really that bad. A 48 hour trial code for a Halo:Reach flaming helmet code. Only, the problem is, I gave it to a guy who has a modded Xbox 360 which he said can make a 48 hour trial code last "a lifetime". Also, he told me that I'm only 1 of the 500 that he scammed. And that's a HUGE number. :shock:

I cant stop playing Guilty Gear...

I've started playing again and its beginning to take over

Not good, because I have exams starting Thursday :oops:

Which Guilty Gear?

If you have GG#Reload for PC, then we could totally play each other.

Which Guilty Gear?

If you have GG#Reload for PC, then we could totally play each other.

Yes, I downloaded it because it was quicker than setting up my PS2 :lol:

Don't I need the mod that allows for online play to play with you though?

Yeah... Well, it wasn't really that bad. A 48 hour trial code for a Halo:Reach flaming helmet code. Only, the problem is, I gave it to a guy who has a modded Xbox 360 which he said can make a 48 hour trial code last "a lifetime". Also, he told me that I'm only 1 of the 500 that he scammed. And that's a HUGE number. :shock:

I have seen this before, and i have to tell it's quite obvious imho.

Yesterday some guy said he was gonna give a vietnam map pack (BC2) for a 1 month or a 48 hours code, and i was thinking "where id he get that code and why is he giving it away for any kind of gold?"

6 people where scammed

I know my alphabet! A B C D E F U! :lol:

Reminds me of this page: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9147&start=0

... and many more mega man games :D

I don't play Megaman on my SP anymore. My health kept draining everytime I got in a fight, leaving me with one Life Point. I lost to Bubbleman for godsakes! And I lost my SP a long time ago. Which sucks because I never got to beat Sonic Battle.

Sorry for DPin' again, I'm on my Ps3 and I don't wanna get on a comp just to retype all this.

Capcom is super epic. One of my favorite video game companies.

For me, they have Megaman, Monster Hunter (My personal favorite of Capcom), Dead Rising, sweet fighting games, and much more!

Thinking back I remember I played more Capcom games than I thought I did. There was VJ2, VJ: Red Hot Rumble, DMC3, DMC4, SFA3, SSF4, I got two Megaman games for my SP (lost the first one) aswell as the Megaman collection, Dead Rising 2 (I don't get why they made the second one for Ps3, but the first Dead Rising and the DLC weren't on Sony consoles), Marvel vs. Capcom 2, I definitely want to get Fate of two worlds and then I've played Lost Planet 2. But you will never get me to play Resident Evil games, I'll watch the movies (I might watch gameplay sometimes), but that's it.

I'm extremely mad. I pre-ordered a CE for a game since last Septemeber only to go back add some more money to the pre-order only to find out they say I have the normal edition pre-ordered. I just called them and explained the situation and the guy says I have to come down to the store and fix it but the guy is interuppted by the guy working next to him saying that I can't get the CE because they ran out. They seriously RAN OUT in all the gamestops. Any idea on what to do? I have all the money for the CE edition on my pre-order and I can't seem to get a refund.

Easy version for all those who are going to say: tl;dr. Gamestop messed up my pre-order for a CE for a game and said I have the normal.