CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Hello. Im here.

Thought you were M.I.A.

I thought so too.

Haha sorta... Black ops came out and I got back into Oblivion bolth great games. And as noted this forum sorta doesnt have the fanbase it used to have. :)

Haha sorta... Black ops came out and I got back into Oblivion bolth great games. And as noted this forum sorta doesnt have the fanbase it used to have. :)
Yeah. After the initial release of Castle Crashers a lot of the users left, as there wasn't really much else to talk about, apparently

Most of us hope things will improve with the arrival of BattleBlock Theatre

And Oblivion rules. I can't wait for Skyrim

Sadly, in case you haven't noticed, I can't stalk the forums nearly as much as I used to, so change those 5 users to 4.... I hope I can still get on about once every 1 or 2 weeks (hopefully more). I doubt I'll be missed, but just saying a brief goodbye for an unwanted departure

Sadly, in case you haven't noticed, I can't stalk the forums nearly as much as I used to, so change those 5 users to 4.... I hope I can still get on about once every 1 or 2 weeks (hopefully more). I doubt I'll be missed, but just saying a brief goodbye for an unwanted departure

Who said you were part of it.

Ouch.

Everybody who joins a forum is part of it. When some of you say you are leaving the forums, even if it's just for a little while, why don't you just PM the people who you thought were your friends on here?

By the way, whatever happened to Sarah, and Soul Fly? I miss those two.

Everybody who joins a forum is part of it. When some of you say you are leaving the forums, even if it's just for a little while, why don't you just PM the people who you thought were your friends on here?

He (probably) means he wasn't being counted in those 5, since he is been inactive for a while.

I think:

Sarah left because of the lack of activity and soulfly said he was going to use another forum where he wasn't trolled and stuff (which never happened imo), he used these boards recently though.

Sarah's been locked in my nonexistent basement all this time. I feed her dog treats every 692 hours.

Sarah's been locked in my nonexistent basement all this time. I feed her dog treats every 692 hours.

And I have to give her a bath every time she goes on the floor.

He (probably) means he wasn't being counted in those 5, since he is been inactive for a while.

That's what I meant, he hasn't been around for a while.

Not you too. :P

Logout [ Fel ] 0 new messages FAQ Search Members User Control Panel

Last visit was: March 23rd, 2011, 7:49 pm It is currently March 23rd, 2011, 9:54 pm

View unanswered posts | View active topicsView new posts | View your posts

Board index » Other Stuff » The Off-Topic ArenaAll times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Oh goodness gracious. I've been on the Minecraft Forums recently.

You wouldn't believe the horrible horrible things I've seen. By far the worst forum community I've ever seen. Any little negative thing you say about Minecraft and they'll barrage you with negative comments and call you a troll.

I hate people so much more now. :x

Oh goodness gracious. I've been on the Minecraft Forums recently.

You wouldn't believe the horrible horrible things I've seen. By far the worst forum community I've ever seen. Any little negative thing you say about Minecraft and they'll barrage you with negative comments and call you a troll.

I hate people so much more now. :x

Fanboys are a nasty little bunch, aren't they?