CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Hmm...

Should i get terraria or magicka on steam?

Terraria, without a doubt.

It'll be more than worth the cost.

i dunno man i played the demo for magicka and its actually pretty badass. it is four player so that could work for our pc game nights. Oh wait nvm, i can get both :lol:

Hmm...

Should i get terraria or magicka on steam?

Terraria, without a doubt.

It'll be more than worth the cost.

i dunno man i played the demo for magicka and its actually pretty badass. it is four player so that could work for our pc game nights. Oh wait nvm, i can get both :lol:

I don't even think Terraria has a player limit.

I made a thread for a community server I'm setting up, if you'd like to consider joining.

It won't be active for a month or so, though.

I wanted to get Magicka, but the demo didn't even start for me. I'll have to get a better computer before I start thinking about buying all those fancy games like pong and minesweeper.

Maybe next year.

fellow behemothians. your lord and savior has returned. :ninja:

Its like the forum renaissance or something. Every bodies coming back all the sudden.

I wanted to get Magicka, but the demo didn't even start for me. I'll have to get a better computer before I start thinking about buying all those fancy games like pong and minesweeper.

Maybe next year.

You and me both, brotha.

I don't even think Terraria has a player limit.

I made a thread for a community server I'm setting up, if you'd like to consider joining.

It won't be active for a month or so, though.

Sure i guess ill join. It would be cool to get to play with u guys.

Edit: forgot to mention but i have two coupons for any valve game on steam if anyone wants em. One is 25% off and the other is 33% off.

Oh yeah, happy new year to you guys.

Man, I haven't been on here for a long time. What have I missed? Also, I'm still wondering when BattleBlock Theater is going to come out... :|

Oh yeah, happy new year to you guys.

Man, I haven't been on here for a long time. What have I missed? Also, I'm still wondering when BattleBlock Theater is going to come out... :|

Wow. Everybody is coming back. Anyways OMG HAI MEESTER WEELDON

Also, I'm still wondering when BattleBlock Theater is going to come out... :|

The release date is December 21st 2012.

Also, I'm still wondering when BattleBlock Theater is going to come out... :|

The release date is December 21st 2012.

That's the day we make the special bread! Oh well, that can be delayed for another day, right?

Maybe next year.

Magicka really hates older computers/laptops.

So I'm not surprised.

Terraria however will run on a toaster... Like doom.

I know I probably have this wrong, but is this (you) SushiGummy?

Video

It sound alot like the Sushi from the Fruit Cup videos.

O gawd that stupid beeping from pokemon, nintendo does that on many games, TLOZ can be so exasperating when you have 1 1/2 hearts and you keep listening that stupid beep.

Nah, that's not me. Sorry to disappoint.

I am working on starting a few new video serieses, though. One where I speculate on the next Smash Bros, and another where I review every episode of this pile of rotting garbage.

that second one sounds like a big project. It'll be like dissecting a large rotting elephant with an exact-o knife.

Five second rule, what do you guys think?

I actually might eat something on a certain surface depending on how clean it is.

As long as the surface is outside... That would be nasty.

I actually might eat something on a certain surface depending on how clean it is.

I believe it doesn't really matter how long, but obviously it's common sense to pick it up ASAP.

For me, even if it is outside, depending on the surface and the food. I don't want to pick up something moist that would attach itself to dirt and dust particles, and I don't want to eat something that has fallen on an area where many people step.

I don't waste food. C:

Common girl reaction: [highpitch]EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW![/highpitch]

I'll eat it as long as I dropped it on something that's not my school's outside tables (which are cleaned once a year or less) or my school's floors (which, again, are cleaned about once a year).

For me, the second it lands on the floor, I just can't eat it anymore. If it something just like a clean table, I'll still eat it.

Though I say that, when I was much MUCH younger, I would scavenge the lunch room floor sometimes and eat some of the food on there. Sometimes I would of dipped my food on the floor saying to my friends, "it adds flavor." I have NO idea what I was on back then (most likely dirty floor food). The thought of that now disgusts me. :|