CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Scaler isn't banned (obviously).

And if he was, his banning would probably be extremely high profile.

And I'm fairly certain banned members would see a message along the lines of "You've been banned for [X] reason" or something similar.

And as far as I know mods don't have the actual power to ban.

Only supermods and above.

Unless I'm extremely mistaken.

so this forum is still up, eh?

where the heck are all my posts in my post history D:?

Forum got updated. Your posts still exist but are no longer in your post history, which got wiped during the update.

Forum got updated. Your posts still exist but are no longer in your post history, which got wiped during the update.

Yup.

They did try to bring everything over but couldn't.

Hi, I'm Gamefemale. I joined the forums exactly one year ago. Nice to meet you!

I took them all.

Nom Nom Nom, that sure is some fine post history... ohmnom
how does history taste like?

I took them all.

Nom Nom Nom, that sure is some fine post history... ohmnom
how does history taste like?

A lot of things, mainly death, though.

So, we were at this restaurant just minding our own business when I saw this 70-80 year old walk into a store and buy flowers. He went over to a table for 2 and sat down with a smile on his face. We decided to stick around for a while to see what would happen. After about an HOUR of him just waiting there, his wife finally shows up and they were just smiling and laughing. Now if that's not the sweetest thing ever, I don't know what is.

• Upvote 2

So I spent all morning in the hot Texas sun doing yardwork..... and Chik-Fil-A is closed...... wejfnq;wklefn;qwkenflqwefm

Edited by Mr. Hatty

So I spent half my day at Comic-Con. Got a deadpool t-shirt, a miniature portal turret, a comic and destroy all humans! 2.

Since everyone else is talking about their days, I did Calculus homework today. I did this one problem where the limit as x approached infinity was infinity, but the limit as x approached negative infinity DIDN'T EXIST! Crazy stuff.

Since everyone else is talking about their days, I did Calculus homework today. I did this one problem where the limit as x approached infinity was infinity, but the limit as x approached negative infinity DIDN'T EXIST! Crazy stuff.

The moral of the story: **** math. lol

tumblr_mgiuevGHVK1s37lf3o1_500.gif

Who knew Mean Girls would have all of the answers to high school?

So I spent all morning in the hot Texas sun doing yardwork..... and Chik-Fil-A is closed...... wejfnq;wklefn;qwkenflqwefm

At least it is hot. Its wet and miserable over here in Britain...well that's British weather I guess 

• Upvote 1

At least it is hot. Its wet and miserable over here in Britain...well that's British weather I guess 

and here I am, covered and snuggled up with blankets in the cold Netherlands.

• Upvote 1

Damn your comfortableness! 

So today I was supposed to get my drivers license and was ready to go, but then my parents car had to be smogged.. FML.

So today I was supposed to get my drivers license and was ready to go, but then my parents car had to be smogged.. FML.

Well that sucks.

Driving opens a whole new level of freedom, provided you have a car for that.

And it makes it much easier to get a job.

So I stayed up all night last night

I just ended up taking a 'power nap' (I fell asleep whilst doing something else) at my desk, and I have no idea how long for  :oops:

Well that sucks.

Driving opens a whole new level of freedom, provided you have a car for that.

And it makes it much easier to get a job.

Pretty much! I was offered a job pretty close to my house by this mechanic shop to help with replacing tires and stuff, but I need a drivers license to work there.