CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I just found this on the official Pokemon Youtube channel

I have no idea how to feel about this. Its pretty damn awful...yet I can't get it out of my head

• Upvote 1

I have no idea how to feel about this. Its pretty damn awful...yet I can't get it out of my head

Really? I liked it. Pogo does other songs (although not usually about Dubstep)

Hmmm. Maybe I was being harsh 

I have no idea how to feel about this. Its pretty damn awful not really to my tastes...yet I can't get it out of my head

Fix'd!

• Upvote 1

I'm glad mighty no. 9 made the online race challenge mode, can't wait to get it!

Yeah, and during the livestream to the end of it's kickstarter, concept art of a Protoman character went on the screen for a split second. I was so excited...

• Upvote 1

ugghhhh... back at the hospital.

This really sucks.

That sucks, man. I'm not going to ask why, though. That would be rude

So I hope you're better soon, Koen!  :arrow:

• Upvote 3

So I was catching up with today's posts on 'The Verge', when I came across one of The Behemoth Community's moderators; 'The Mad Fiddler'

TMF_zps79be0470.png

What a coincidence!

This is pretty dam awful to say of Rockstar. I can be empathise that they are having a lot of complaints but every game developing company should know not to insult their customers

(I have edited this image so it is appropriate, if it isn't appropriate by mod standards I will take it down just pm me) 

post-18110-0-44559700-1381181508_thumb.jpg

Edited by Abz2141

This is pretty dam awful to say of Rockstar. I can be empathise that they are having a lot of complaints but every game developing company should know not to insult their customers

(I have edited this image so it is appropriate, if it isn't appropriate by mod standards I will take it down just pm me) 

I wish most game devs have the guts to say these kinds of things, they're not to just be pushed around, and people should respect that.

So I was catching up with today's posts on 'The Verge', when I came across one of The Behemoth Community's moderators; 'The Mad Fiddler'

What a coincidence!

You should totally message him and convince him to come back to us.

I wish most game devs have the guts to say these kinds of things, they're not to just be pushed around, and people should respect that.

I honestly found that tweet to be hilarious. Their game talks like that, so why shouldn't Rockstar?

• Upvote 2

Yeah but honestly people do need to chill and wait a couple days, if you seriously can't find something to occupy your time for a couple days, you probably have ADD.

#Firstworldproblems

Edited by Vinchenzo

I'm pretty sure that Tweet is fake, dude. Doesn't it go over Twitter's character limit? If not, I think its pretty funny. Still a jerky thing to do, though

What a coincidence!

You should totally message him and convince him to come back to us.

I should have done, but I don't have an account on there. I just check the daily news ^^"