CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I'm jealous. Didn't get a wii u for Christmas which means I have to save up for either that or a 3d tv. Shadow of the colossus in 3d is beautiful!! I want to live in the game.

Shadow of the Colossus in 3D? Was that an optional feature of the HD re-release? They totally should have pushed that as a selling point, because that sounds awesome

I think he was talking about playing the game on a 3DTV :s

I'm jealous. Didn't get a wii u for Christmas which means I have to save up for either that or a 3d tv. Shadow of the colossus in 3d is beautiful!! I want to live in the game.

Shadow of the Colossus in 3D? Was that an optional feature of the HD re-release? They totally should have pushed that as a selling point, because that sounds awesome

I know that's what he meant, but I was just surprised that SotC HD included 3D compatibility. Do many devs put that option in their games these days?

I know Lost Planet 2 PC, Sonic Generations and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 all boast 3D compatibility, but haven't seen many others  :-P

I know that's what he meant, but I was just surprised that SotC HD included 3D compatibility. Do many devs put that option in their games these days?

I know Lost Planet 2 PC, Sonic Generations and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 all boast 3D compatibility, but haven't seen many others :-P

Sorry I didn't see and respond sooner, yes the HD remake has the option of playing in 3d. The guy I was staying with for PAX prime had a huge 3d tv that we played it on.

It's amazing!

• Upvote 1

Zane, did you ever think about, you know, getting a new PS3?  You're paying so much to repair a PS3 that might break again and is inferior by today's standards.

I did, but you have to understand that I have the ORIGINAL PS3, with the bulky top and Spider-Man font and everything. The key thing here is that unlike every other PS3 that came out after, mine can play any and all PS1 and PS2 games, and since I have never owned any other playstation that is a HUGE reason for me to get mine fixed for only like 30 or 40 dollars more than it'd cost for the newest model.

It's worth preserving.

EDIT:

Somebody please buy me The Sims 3 on Steam. I am on a Sims binge thanks to SimCity Societies which I recently found hidden in my collection, but I have no money at the moment.... soooooo whoever buys me Sims 3 will get an awesome game some time in the future when I have more money!

...Please?

Edited by Mr. Hatty

I know Lost Planet 2 PC, Sonic Generations and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 all boast 3D compatibility, but haven't seen many others  :-P

Oh. I didn't even know that was a thing.

This was hilarious and as a side note I want this game to be out on 3DS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrySshF4eVs

Also I found another video from him that I saw a while back 

Vinny is my favorite Vinesauce streamer. A close second is Fred.

Speaking of Fred...

WARNING: NSFW LANGUAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF238BCdMts

This was hilarious and as a side note I want this game to be out on 3DS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrySshF4eVs

Also I found another video from him that I saw a while back 

Vinny is my favorite Vinesauce streamer. A close second is Fred.

Speaking of Fred...

Never really watched Vinesauce, but seen a couple of videos and think they are pretty funny I just either never get time to watch them or just forget to watch them.  :lol:

So like, I got UMVC3 for Christmas, and I love it, but here's the thing. I can totally rock out combos on CPU's and feel like a pro, and then I go online and get my balloon kicked as if it was the first time I ever played. Wah ;~;

So like, I got UMVC3 for Christmas, and I love it, but here's the thing. I can totally rock out combos on CPU's and feel like a pro, and then I go online and get my balloon kicked as if it was the first time I ever played. Wah ;~;

I get destroyed every time I go online as well. Everyone online is EVO material.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all my buddies here at TBF. It's been a while! And all of you must've forgotten about me, because I wasn't nominated for any awards.... Just kidding, I really hate all of you for that love you all and I've missed you!

Some of you may wonder where I've been, and those who don't are either new here or they're Scaler. I've been awfully busy with schoolwork and art and...maybe even love. For those who remember that crush I talked about way back when: yes she did and does like me back. Things are very complicated and blah blah blah, I'll save that story for another time.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I hope you all had a very warm and cheerful holiday season, and I wish you all the happiest of new years. Maybe I'll log on some more in 2014, huh? Okbye.

• Upvote 4

You guys should watch more Game Theory.

I'm subscribed to them

Buuut haven't seen this episode yet. Seems like it might touch on some of the points made in that one video they did with The Completionist. I look forward to watching it later  :-)

• Upvote 1

I'm subscribed to them

Buuut haven't seen this episode yet. Seems like it might touch on some of the points made in that one video they did with The Completionist. I look forward to watching it later  :-)

It's awesome.

• Upvote 1

I'm subscribed to them

woah it all makes sense now...

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all my buddies here at TBF. It's been a while! And all of you must've forgotten about me, because I wasn't nominated for any awards.... Just kidding, I really hate all of you for that love you all and I've missed you!

Some of you may wonder where I've been, and those who don't are either new here or they're Scaler. I've been awfully busy with schoolwork and art and...maybe even love. For those who remember that crush I talked about way back when: yes she did and does like me back. Things are very complicated and blah blah blah, I'll save that story for another time.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I hope you all had a very warm and cheerful holiday season, and I wish you all the happiest of new years. Maybe I'll log on some more in 2014, huh? Okbye.

It's quite the oposite Zephyr, im the only one that cares. The 2012 Scaler193 award just isn't complete without my other half....Just kiding new Game Theory episode is way more important. You can leave your half at the door i'll collect it later.

• Upvote 1

I love you Zephyr and miss(ed) you dearly.

Finally edited a test video I made with Sony Vegas and my capture card I got for Christmas. I'm having issues with stereo audio at the moment though. Sorry!

Just hit the upload button and Youtube says it's gonna take about 4 hours to upload. It's only about 1 GB. Like, really?

When the video uploads tomorrow I'll post it, so... you know.

Finally edited a test video I made with Sony Vegas and my capture card I got for Christmas. I'm having issues with stereo audio at the moment though. Sorry!

Just hit the upload button and Youtube says it's gonna take about 4 hours to upload. It's only about 1 GB. Like, really?

What game did you record?

What game did you record?

It's a secret. ;-)

Also, it's definately going to be up tomorrow at some point. I'm not bothering to stay up for the upload to finish, as I happen to have school early.