CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Recommended Posts

On 8/9/2018 at 1:33 AM, HeavyweightChicken said:

Raspberry is my jam 👌

I prefer strawberry 🍓🍓🍓

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My children are still lost and now I'm lost as well. What a terrible year 2018 has turned out to be. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost my pet Bloob the last time I saw him he was staring at a black hole video feed what do I do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 1:44 AM, Morg said:

I lost my pet Bloob the last time I saw him he was staring at a black hole video feed what do I do

You enlighten him with a bright flashing light of a phone camera's light. That should snap him outta it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 9:28 AM, Mangle said:

You enlighten him with a bright flashing light of a phone camera's light. That should snap him outta it.

Hahaa "snap", like a camera, on a phone...

Nice to see you around every now and again btw :-)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Chris said:

Hahaa "snap", like a camera, on a phone...

Nice to see you around every now and again btw :-)

Thanks! I missed you and everyone in this place too :grin:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now