CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

It's so weird..

These days, on "Active Topics", there is always a string of topics at the top whose last post was done by the same person.

It's like only one user can be active at a time. :|

FelKnight, I'm guessing?

Uh.... FelKnight what? :?

I always do that.

The forums were dead today :|

Busy day.

Same. A lot of not work and watching Forrest Gump for me today :lol:

Run, Forest! Run!

Love that film :lol:

I love building dummies then brutally murdering them for all to see on my front yard.

I should proably get that checked though.

Do you know that I just realized? The Random Post Forum has more views than "You're Banned!". Apparently people put much more time and consideration into their posts here than they do in the other one.

I love building dummies then brutally murdering them for all to see on my front yard.

Sounds violent, but it does sound entertaining. What do you make these dummies with?

Do you know that I just realized? The Random Post Forum has more views than "You're Banned!". Apparently people put much more time and consideration into their posts here than they do in the other one.

Sounds violent, but it does sound entertaining. What do you make these dummies with?

First, I take some old clothes I don't need.

They have to have long sleves and no shorts. Only pants.

Then stuff it with 1 of the following 3 options

A) Smaller cloths or sheetes

B) News papper

C) Leaves (Use this if you want the dummies to stand up)

Once you stuff the clothing, use bobby pins to connect the body parts. I usually just use an old mask for the head. Or I cut off the head.

Then just go nuts on the dummy with fake blood and stuff.

I did 2 today.

One is standing up behind a tree. A full body dummy with a creepy mask on its head. We are going to have a floodlight behind it to make it look like a disturbing silloute.

The other is just a sweater with a fake skeleton chest impanted in it. I ripped open the chest of the shirt to show the ribs. I then painted the whole thing with fake blood.

I put it in the front yard and added strands of a bed sheet at the end of the torso. I then also covered that with blood. For a better effect, I put a lawn mower in front of it. Looks awsome.

Fo' definitely! The Random Post Forum has become one of the most popular topics in the past year, and I plan to keep it that way ;)

If it weren't for the old user sethyboy, this entire topic wouldn't be possible, so you have to give some credit to him.

At any rate, Happy Halloween, everybody! I hope everyone has fun trick-or-treating/partying tonight! Make sure to be safe :)

Fo' definitely! The Random Post Forum has become one of the most popular topics in the past year, and I plan to keep it that way ;)

If it weren't for the old user sethyboy, this entire topic wouldn't be possible, so you have to give some credit to him.

At any rate, Happy Halloween, everybody! I hope everyone has fun trick-or-treating/partying tonight! Make sure to be safe :)

All hail the randomness! :lol:

sethyboy had a great idea. :P

Happy Halloween to you too, try to be safe as well. :P

Yes, thank goodness for Sethboy, or else the forums would be littered with topics that only lasted four posts that were posted in the Random Post Topic.

I don't want to go trick or treating... but my parents are making me :roll:

Making you? Halloween should be a rejoiceful time. I'm going trick o' treating, but only because I have a little brother. I don't carry around a bucket, get candy, or dress up anymore..... that's his job.... but those were the days.

I'm 17 and I went trick or treating with a bunch of friends.

Good freekin times.

I am going to Trick or Treat until I am 18!

Cause thats just how I roll.

(Creepy and mysterious)

Good freekin times.

Lol I have a friend on xbox live who went trick or treating and I think hes 16 and he got arrested :| . He lives in Canada.

Good freekin times.

Lol I have a friend on xbox live who went trick or treating and I think hes 16 and he got arrested :| . He lives in Canada.

Rofl. Every house we went to was totally cool with the fact that we were old. They were like "Hey, you guys got the balls to trick or treat...have some candy."

Oh and he probably got arrested because them Canadians sure is crazy!

*Hides from Denivire*

Alright so you all remember that snow storm that Blob and I went through last week (the one in Colorado)?

Here's some pictures at my house.

I wish I was there! :cry: I thinks snow is teh winner!

Ah, last night was fun :)

I only got to water bomb a few people, but it was hilarious none the less. I would've stuck around longer...but Wardy offered Guitar Hero and Beer...and I'm not gonna' say no to an offer like that :lol:

Best Halloween in ages

It rained here.

Worst halloween in ages.

It was pretty bad for me too.

I got to throw up, completely mess up a pumpkin that took 2 hours to carve and give out candy to kids that were completely terrified of me even though I didn't even wear a costume.

It rained here.

Worst halloween in ages.

I got to throw up, completely mess up a pumpkin that took 2 hours to carve and give out candy to kids that were completely terrified of me even though I didn't even wear a costume.

I was the Burger King.

It rained here.

Worst halloween in ages.

I was the Burger King.

I was Billy Mays. Originally, I was gonna be a zombie, but the make-up went horribly wrong, so I just settled on regular Billy Mays. :D

My halloween conpletely sucked considering it rained the whole time. We had to go home early and we got almost no candy. Plus, my costume wasn't appreciated my most (I was Kanye West and my friend was Taylor Swift. I interupted her the WHOLE TIME.)