CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Ah, last night was fun :)

I only got to water bomb a few people, but it was hilarious none the less. I would've stuck around longer...but Wardy offered Guitar Hero and Beer...and I'm not gonna' say no to an offer like that :lol:

Best Halloween in ages

Aren't you a little too young to be drinking beer, mister?

Ah, last night was fun :)

I only got to water bomb a few people, but it was hilarious none the less. I would've stuck around longer...but Wardy offered Guitar Hero and Beer...and I'm not gonna' say no to an offer like that :lol:

Best Halloween in ages

Aren't you a little too young to be drinking beer, mister?

Mebbe...but you ain't gonna' call the cops are you?

Besides...I kind of look 18 :lol:

I had a preety good Halloween.

I had an alright Pumkin, an awsome halloween dummy in the front yard and a fair amount of candy.

I only Trick or Treated with 2 of my friends though so that kind of sucked.

Mebbe...but you ain't gonna' call the cops are you?

Besides...I kind of look 18 :lol:

Why would I call teh copz0rs!? You're supposed to party on Halloween!

w00t! :D

Party time

OH NO!

APPROACHING TECHNO RAVE!

unceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceUNCE

OH NO!

APPROACHING TECHNO RAVE!

unceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceunceUNCE

So...new mods? :| I think it'll be interesting to see who actually becomes a mod, whether it lasts or not. :P

I don't think I meet the 3 month requirement by just a few weeks, so I probally won't apply unless postitions stay open long enough. :P

So...new mods? :| I think it'll be interesting to see who actually becomes a mod, whether it lasts or not. :P

I don't think I meet the 3 month requirement by just a few weeks, so I probally won't apply unless postitions stay open long enough. :P

Being a mod would be boring.

Being a mod would be boring.

Well, it could be most of the time, but it's nice to help out. :P

And you get a shiny badge :lol:

Guest xxxprincegyasa19xxx

hey guys like this so coll right?

does anyone wanna hookup or seomtin?

Guest xxxprincegyasa19xxx

Uh what? :?

ya know like, do stuff.

Alright so you all remember that snow storm that Blob and I went through last week (the one in Colorado)?

Here's some pictures at my house.

That is completely awesome. I have never in my life had that much snow. I know these peeps who used to live in Maine, and now that they live here, they are sick of snow, even when it is only half an inch when it does snow here. So, I guess they only reason I like it, is because good ole' Tennersee ain't got no snow that often.

Uh what? :?

ya know like, do stuff.

Yeah dude. Meet you at the arcade in 5.

I have a simple question:

If I made a blog, would anyone read it?

If so, what would I put on it?

Question number one depends on content.

Question number two is simple. Just tell us about all of the bullies you heroically defeated, the kittens you saved from trees, the baby cows you birthed with your own two hands when the mother was mortally wounded, or the cure for cancer and AIDs that you found....

In other words, make sure the tone is not too serious, and don't be afraid to add some "pizzazz" to your words.

http://www.pizzazzdj.com/images/pizzazz_logo.JPG

I'd read it! But on one condition, you can't make it a journal. For instance, you can't be like "Today I had ice cream and I drove a car into an icy lake". As cool as that is, that's not what people want to read. They want something they can learn from or something that sparks there interest. An example would be that I work at a movie theatre, so maybe I could talk about movies.

I'd read it! But on one condition, you can't make it a journal. For instance, you can't be like "Today I had ice cream and I drove a car into an icy lake". As cool as that is, that's not what people want to read. They want something they can learn from or something that sparks there interest. An example would be that I work at a movie theatre, so maybe I could talk about movies.

I agree with this statement :|