CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Does anyone else have no school tomorrow? :D

I'll need someone to play TF2 with.

No school ftw...too bad I don't have TF2. :(

Hmm...

Scaler has made over 100 threads. :lol:

No wonder he got disabled from making more.

Does anyone else have no school tomorrow? :D

I'll need someone to play TF2 with.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I HAD THAT DAY OFF AND I WAS GOING TO PLAY TF2, BUT MY COMPUTER WAS ACTING WACKY, SO I HAD TO SHUT IT DOWN 3 TIME.

BSDJHBDFNMBDFKJDGFCAPSGJHNDHFKLFG

I hope you are lol, Anyways... My grandmom is in the hospital, And she is losing her mind slowly, My mom said she has altsiemers.. (I know that was mispelled :roll:) But anyways, She has about 4 months until she loses her mind completly, Thats what my mom said the doctors said, Now i don't know what to do, My mom is really emotional since she heard that.

Thats getting annoying to read ryu :|

It's my thing. :D

everyone I came up with another math rap,anyone wanna hear it? :D

Hmm...

I guess I fell asleep somehow.

I hate falling asleep during the day, since it just causes confusion and bedsores

My dog just almost collapsed! D:

He can't even stand up straight :cry:

WHAT HAPPENED???? :?

:cry:

He's had problems with his legs for a while now, I even remember posting about it at around 4:00am one morning in this very topic...I didn't go to bed until around 12:00pm that day making sure he was okay

But, he got over it and he's been taking painkillers for the past few months with no problem at all...all of a sudden he just could stand, and his balance was completely off

We finally just got him to lie down and he's on his way to sleep :( I hope he's a little better in the morning so we can take him to the vets

He's had problems with his legs for a while now, I even remember posting about it at around 4:00am one morning in this very topic...I didn't go to bed until around 12:00pm that day making sure he was okay

But, he got over it and he's been taking painkillers for the past few months with no problem at all...all of a sudden he just could stand, and his balance was completely off

We finally just got him to lie down and he's on his way to sleep :( I hope he's a little better in the morning so we can take him to the vets

I wish the best of luck, and hope everything's okay :D

I wish the best of luck, and hope everything's okay :D
Thanks, dood :)

I do too.

It's hard having a sick/injured pet, and I've had my fair share of both. Best of luck to you and your dog!

I think you said something earlier about your dog having leg problems. How old is he? His time may be coming. :(

I hope your dog gets better, Chris. I know how it feels to lose a loved animal, and friend.

In other not-so-sad news, I doodled up a quick avatar while playing Castle Crashers. Just applied it. Like it?

I hope your dog gets better, Chris. I know how it feels to lose a loved animal, and friend.

In other not-so-sad news, I doodled up a quick avatar while playing Castle Crashers. Just applied it. Like it?

Hehe, milk man Fire Demon. I like it.

Hehe, milk man Fire Demon. I like it.

I love it. Epic, Good Job Milk Man!

Ahh, I remember that. Hope your dog gets better