Its not the best browser choice, in my opinion

Firefox still works best for me :)

opera? That's so many things.
Including buggy?

Its not the best browser choice, in my opinion

Firefox still works best for me :)

Yeah matter of opinions, the weird thing is it does the same when i use Chrome

Must be my pc

Ah, Reach is the main reason I'm staying up all night.

I'll need some coffee in the morning. :lol:

Lol...

I did hear about the 'veggie monster' but I never heard what came of it, I guess this answers my question.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11245

Yeah, I was actually playing Reach all night :lol:

We beat the Campaign on Heroic. Meant to do legendary, but we switched who was hosting after a couple missions, and didn't realize we were playing Heroic. We played the first mission or two on Legendary, and the last two. The rest on Heroic.

Wow, I thought I couldn't post here :shock: "This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or reply further" is a very misleading title! lol

You will find that the name of this topic changes at a whim.

Just flip through the last thousand pages or so and you'll see what I mean.

Wow, I thought I couldn't post here :shock: "This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or reply further" is a very misleading title! lol

You will find that the name of this topic changes at a whim.

Just flip through the last thousand pages or so and you'll see what I mean.

Speaking of which, I was meaning to ask for a title change >_>

I actually like this one more than others i have seen, it is actually random.

I say we name it Spurt of mad moron <-anagram of random post forum

People should start suggestions

I actually like this one more than others i have seen, it is actually random.

I say we name it Spurt of mad moron <-anagram of random post forum

People should start suggestions

It just annoys me that there's not at least 'RPF' or something in the title.

So I had a rather interesting day.

When school started, a little kitten ran into our school. I saw it and it was adorable. It was terrified because the doors were closed and it couldn't get out, so me and a couple of my friends, Shaq and Dante, helped it out. It was kind of funny because it was me (I'm 6'8" and was wearing what looked like the uniform of a motorcycle gang,) and my two extremely muscular, somewhat tall friends, making little cute faces at this kitten in my arms. Eventually we took out outside and across the street. While we were doing it, however, some idiot said something along the lines of "let me kick it across the street." One of my friends and I gave him incredibly dirty looks, and my other friend said something like "I swear if you so much as try, I will break your jaw." Respect.

Then, after that, I learned that my half days of school were over. The school gave all the seniors with three classes electives. It's sad because I was so used to going to Pizza Hut or some other fast food place with friends at 11:00 a.m. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. I have banking, theater, and music, which all seem like fun classes. Hopefully we do something fun in theater. I kind of miss when I was putting on plays with my job.

How was everyone else's day today?

Boring to be honest i was going to walk in the morning, but it started to rain, so i go running back to my house.

When i opened the door i felt something hit my foot, it was a frog and wanted to get in my house, it scared me at first but then i lol'd (and kicked it out).

Then i came to work

EDIT: i mean as a gentle kick, not a football kick

It just annoys me that there's not at least 'RPF' or something in the title.
I get your point it shoud be something like RPF:-funny name here-

When school started, a little kitten ran into our school. I saw it and it was adorable. It was terrified because the doors were closed and it couldn't get out, so me and a couple of my friends, Shaq and Dante, helped it out. It was kind of funny because it was me (I'm 6'8" and was wearing what looked like the uniform of a motorcycle gang,) and my two extremely muscular, somewhat tall friends, making little cute faces at this kitten in my arms. Eventually we took out outside and across the street. While we were doing it, however, some idiot said something along the lines of "let me kick it across the street." One of my friends and I gave him incredibly dirty looks, and my other friend said something like "I swear if you so much as try, I will break your jaw." Respect.

Then, after that, I learned that my half days of school were over. The school gave all the seniors with three classes electives. It's sad because I was so used to going to Pizza Hut or some other fast food place with friends at 11:00 a.m. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. I have banking, theater, and music, which all seem like fun classes. Hopefully we do something fun in theater. I kind of miss when I was putting on plays with my job.

Your friends sound nice that's not a joke poor kitty was lost i guess

and im still laughing about how this girl on my bus called and was on the radio station we were listening to.

Eh, it was okay, made it to school late and the principal started talking to me about my lateness. There's supposed to be a trip to Teachers College tomorrow and I'm staying home that day. Then Wednesday is a half-day. Easy schedule this week.

Hey, what was the last movie you guys saw in a movie theater? Also, was it good?

Reminds me of the time a couple years ago when there was a family of ducks living in the school's enclosed courtyard.

They sealed it off for a few days hoping the ducks would leave, but they were both nesting there and raising ducklings.

So they ended up having to coax them out through the front doors of the school all of 'em waddling in a line like those old toys.

It was funny stuff watching the staff trying to herd ducks/ducklings through the hallways.

Then they returned a year later to the same place...

Reminds me of the time a couple years ago when there was a family of ducks living in the school's enclosed courtyard.

They sealed it off for a few days hoping the ducks would leave, but they were both nesting there and raising ducklings.

So they ended up having to coax them out through the front doors of the school all of 'em waddling in a line like those old toys.

It was funny stuff watching the staff trying to herd ducks/ducklings through the hallways.

Then they returned a year later to the same place...

Haha, nice.

Nothing interesting ever happened at my school like that :/

Except the time some old dude was looking through the window in our class one time.

It ended up being my teacher's dad, though. Not really that interesting >_<

I've been pretty bored, can anyone suggest any flash games/free games to play?

I might play some Dwarf Fortress a bit later...

Also, has anyone played Diablo/Diablo II?

And, are they fun?

I enjoyed cursed treasure

It's a tower defense

And i have only heard good things about diablo II

Yeah, same here, mostly.

I've heard bad stuff about buggy battle.net

But, of course, that was from 2000.

And that it's repetitive, apparently.

I went home early today.

I'm sick, and my stomach is a maelstrom, while my throat is... well... terribly sore.

School made me feel even worse.

Being home now seems to have healed me in a way. It's comforting.

I went home early today.

I'm sick, and my stomach is a maelstrom, while my throat is... well... terribly sore.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, maybe some of that Nyquil medicine will make you feel better.

And check out this video, it's funny.

Edit: Here's link since I can't get the vid up:

I went home early today.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, maybe some of that Nyquil medicine will make you feel better.

I don't take useless drugs.

Opinion: Is techno better with or without a low bass pulse? I'm currently making my fourth song in the genre of techno, and have never once used it.

Also: If anyone here is a big fan of techno, I would love for you to give your opinion on the actual music. I refuse to post it publicly, so I'll most likely just PM you.

And, are they fun?

Yes I have and they are amazing and Diablo III will be just as great.

EDIT: I hope you feel better, Fel. :<

And, are they fun?

Yes I have and they are amazing and Diablo III will be just as great.

EDIT: I hope you feel better, Fel. :<

Sweet, I'm currently saving some money to get the Diablo Battle Chest.

Need like... 20 bucks or so.

And, Fel, feel better soon!

EDIT:

Cursed Treasure TD is really fun :D