CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I'm sorry if you feel that I've done any of that, TPRI. I don't know if you're talking about me when you talk about mods singling you out, but when one of my friends around here act out, I usually talk to them on Steam, or some other place where I can talk to them. The only reason I give you mean little warnings is because I don't have you on Steam to talk to you there. I don't think anyone here wants you gone, by the way. ;)

In other news, I've chosen the college for me. Probably.

http://www.nyfa.com/bfa/

It's a film school in Los Angeles called New York Film Academy. Confusing, I know. I'd be working at Universal Studios, and I'd make 12 films in three years. I wouldn't get the summer off, but I don't know how much I want to ever come back home anyways. It honestly seems like the situation I'm in now at this house is holding me back. Everyone expects mediocrity out of me here. I'm expected to work a 9-to-5 at some office, working for someone I hate, having everyone refer to me as "Eddie from Accounting" or something. This just sounds miserable to me. I want to do this. I want to make movies. Really bad.

One of the two thesis options, which is required to get my Bachelor's, is a feature-length film, which seems awesome to me.

I think I have a really good feeling about this. I just hope I can keep up.

I'm sorry if you feel that I've done any of that, TPRI. I don't know if you're talking about me when you talk about mods singling you out, but when one of my friends around here act out, I usually talk to them on Steam, or some other place where I can talk to them. The only reason I give you mean little warnings is because I don't have you on Steam to talk to you there. I don't think anyone here wants you gone, by the way. ;)

It's a film school in Los Angeles called New York Film Academy. Confusing, I know. I'd be working at Universal Studios, and I'd make 12 films in three years. I wouldn't get the summer off, but I don't know how much I want to ever come back home anyways. It honestly seems like the situation I'm in now at this house is holding me back. Everyone expects mediocrity out of me here. I'm expected to work a 9-to-5 at some office, working for someone I hate, having everyone refer to me as "Eddie from Accounting" or something. This just sounds miserable to me. I want to do this. I want to make movies. Really bad.

One of the two thesis options, which is required to get my Bachelor's, is a feature-length film, which seems awesome to me.

Rawk the world. Create the film that needs to be made, and suceed in life.

But remember to simply keep it real.

Brofist.jpg?t=1285197893

Attention person who trades services

What.

Forum censorship he meant those women that trade money for sex for a living

I realized.

So Ryuken's a prostitute? You gave the wrong definition.

Brofist.jpg?t=1285197893

Keepin'-It-Real is my middle name, Van Brohenheim.

I realized.

Lol really? i thought those where synonyms

Googles it

Oh i see the difference now, but it's pretty much it.

My bad anyway

I realized.

Lol really? i thought those where synonyms

Googles it

Oh i see the difference now, but it's pretty much it.

My bad anyway

They get mixed up sometimes.

---

EDIT:

Thunderfury:

Da Milk Man: You're tempting me to eat a cat.

:o

Nobody even cared to answer my inquiry regarding techno music. :(

My brother loves techno music. Sadly he isn't a member of the forums

I do enjoy listening to some of them they are not my thing,

Brofist.jpg?t=1285197893

Keepin'-It-Real is my middle name, Van Brohenheim.

Good to know, Broseph Stalin.

You could ask me. I know quite a little about techno, trance and house music.

Does that count 8-bit and chiptunes?

Because I have a lot of chiptunes, but only one or two things I consider techno.

I officially hate MS Paint...OFFICIALLY

Especially trying to use it with a mouse

But still, I need help with this drawing I've half finished

Untitled-TEMP-.png

I CAN'T GET THE HAIRSTYLE RIGHT!

Any ideas?

Untitled-TEMP-.png

Any ideas?

Are you going to completely cover his right eye with hair? I would suggest not maybe something like the left side of this guy

Japanese%2BBoys%2BLong%2BLayered%2BHairstyles%2B2009.jpg

Also:

Left thump looks undefined

Right arm looks too straight

Some iron's from the hand gun are missing

Right part of the abdomen looks too big

*spoilered images to save space

Untitled-TEMP-.png

Any ideas?

Are you going to completely cover his right eye with hair? I would suggest not maybe something like the left side of this guy

Japanese%2BBoys%2BLong%2BLayered%2BHairstyles%2B2009.jpg

Also:

Left thumb looks undefined

Right arm looks too straight

Some iron's from the hand gun are missing

Right part of the abdomen looks too big

*spoilered images to save space

Thats a good idea, thanks :)

And the image is only half finished. I'll go back and detail everything after I've finished the basics first (like the hairstyle?)

like the hairstyle?

Yeah, it kinda looks like an anime character though, i don't know if that's what you are aiming for, but i do like it.

And since you are probably going to make him blond i can't stop thinking about Ed Elric

like the hairstyle?

Yeah, it kinda looks like an anime character though, i don't know if that's what you are aiming for, but i do like it.

And since you are probably going to make him blond i can't stop thinking about Ed Elric

I think I'm just going to leave it black and white tbh. For a 20 minute doodle in MS Paint, I don't want to spend too much time on it

And, because my mouse is driving me absolutely crazy :lol: