CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I have a kidney thing. I'm not sure exactly what it is. But my kidneys have bad things in them or are doing bad things. I know bad stuff is taking place in my kidneys. Hopefully there aren't any stones in there, that sounds less than pleasant.

This may sound rude or whatever but, how can you be 19~ years old and ignore such an important subject?

Ignore? There's a big difference between ignoring something and not taking something seriously. My doctor once thought I had pneumonia, I didn't even care. I was just getting the pneumonia jokes ready.

Of course, on the other hand, I'm insane.

Not caring and not knowing are not the same thing. Just saying.

I TOTALLY LOVE MICROSOFT AND THE XBOX.

A less than one second power outage fried my $100 network adapter, screwed up the console so badly that it can't even recognize a controller half the time, and lags even MORE.

Of course its nothing compared to my computer that doesn't have a T key (only the little rubber thing is left, and it was secured by approx. .0000000001 cubic millimeters of Elmer's glue stick glue), and can't even run Minecraft.

Sigh... Passed out in school today :cry:

That sucks apparently every one got out early at like 11 at my school today.

Why did you pass out if i may ask.

You mean fell asleep right?

Faint

I guess

yup. :( fell of my chair and hit the table behind me with my head :(

"Guess who is still wondering about your current well-being." smug.gif

I have a kidney thing. I'm not sure exactly what it is. But my kidneys have bad things in them or are doing bad things. I know bad stuff is taking place in my kidneys. Hopefully there aren't any stones in there, that sounds less than pleasant.

This may sound rude or whatever but, how can you be 19~ years old and ignore such an important subject?

Kidney stuff is dangerous, good luck.

I'm 17. My doctors don't know what's wrong with my kidneys either. They're still running tests.

Did you stay up til about four or five in the morning? Cuz, I know that feeling...

I have an Earth science question, it may sound a little stupid, but I need to know the answer to it:

So let's say we humans drilled a hole directly through the center of the earth, and the hole was so deep that it reached the other side of the world. If a human were to jump down the hole, do you think they would continue to fall or would they be forced by gravity to go back where their jump originated from? (Sorry if I didn't explain the question good enough)

Good day today. Turns out the insurance paid out more cash than my friend's parents needed to repair their broken stuff, so have completely forgiven me and decided to renovate their bathroom and buy a new washing machine :lol:

Thank god I was lucky

By the way, I apologise for the inactivity of late, I've had a lot of coursework to get done before it starts piling up on me

Did you stay up til about four or five in the morning? Cuz, I know that feeling...

I have an Earth science question, it may sound a little stupid, but I need to know the answer to it:

So let's say we humans drilled a hole directly through the center of the earth, and the hole was so deep that it reached the other side of the world. If a human were to jump down the hole, do you think they would continue to fall or would they be forced by gravity to go back where their jump originated from? (Sorry if I didn't explain the question good enough)

They would go to the center of the earth.

And, Chris, you really did get lucky.

He would probably die from the intense heat,dehydration and other stuff.

Leaving that aside, he would stop about the middle of the earth since the gravity force would cease to "pull" him, and he would probably die from the lack of oxygen too.

The earth's diameter is about 12700 km, descending with an average acceleration of 9.8 m/s it's got to be a long ride

He would probably die from the intense heat,dehydration and other stuff.Leaving that aside, he would stop about the middle of the earth since the gravity force would cease to "pull" him, and he would probably die from the lack of oxygen too.The earth's diameter is about 12700 km, descending with an average acceleration of 9.8 m/s it's got to be a long ride

I thought he would get crushed or something due to tons of gravity being in the center of the earth. Or he would eventually make it to the other side of the planet.

He would probably die from the intense heat,dehydration and other stuff.Leaving that aside, he would stop about the middle of the earth since the gravity force would cease to "pull" him, and he would probably die from the lack of oxygen too.The earth's diameter is about 12700 km, descending with an average acceleration of 9.8 m/s it's got to be a long ride

I thought he would get crushed or something due to tons of gravity being in the center of the earth. Or he would eventually make it to the other side of the planet.

Nah, maybe the "crushing" one, but i don't know

yup. :( fell of my chair and hit the table behind me with my head :(

Yay! We should be pass out buddies :D! I did the same thing once in a Psych class. It was almost lunch time and I was absolutely starving and I really didn't like talking about the brain. It did not go over well with me and I passed out much like you, Sarah. Fell out of my desk and hit the desk next to me with my head (so I was told after) but my head didn't hurt so no biggy. I was only out for like half a second. It was like a mental restart, I felt great after that.

Why did you pass out?

my computer that doesn't have a T key (only the little rubber thing is left

My function key is missing everything. Now it is just an empty space on my keyboard.

Now I cannot adjust the volume without keeping a laggy window open. This makes playing games difficult.

Also, my computer monitor is now a ra.pe victim. It refuses to run correctly and makes everything lag drastically.

My charger somehow got a massive rip in it, and the mangled wires started short-circuiting. I just got a new one from Best Buy. Now I have to deal with a really crappy, in-the-way, and ugly charger.

This computer couldn't be more broken. I've no idea why Best Buy recommended this pile of crap in the first place. Remind me that Vista sucks way more than my expectations next time I need a new computer.

My ubercrappy "Biology" class is going to dissect frogs or something next week.

Boring waste of frogs.

---

EDIT: My computer no longer believes I even have a monitor attached, yet is still displays an image. A very poor image.

Whenever my screensaver ATTEMPTS to pop up, it causes my computer to crash and require a restart.

---

EDIT: My computer can't run a single game. And now the graphics for everything else are bugging up and flickering enough to give me a seizure.

No games... For how god damn long...? FML.

I demand whoever did such a crime be murdered brutally for inventing such a terrible and expensive computer.

I've spent more than half my life saving up for a computer.

If nobody is willing to fix this, I want to go kill myself. Augh.

I've already tried everything myself. I have managed to single handedly repair some serious damage done to this computer, but this is impossible.

Weh. ;-;

---

EDIT: I am no longer totally pissed off.

Instead, I have a story to tell you:

In English class,

We had a sub teach that I really hate.

And he gave us a grammar paper thing that we had to do.

When the class was silent, and he gave me a paper,

I said

"I TALK THEM GRAMMARS GOOD"

I got kicked out of the class for half the period.

But it was goshdern worth it.

Ok, ill make it more clear about the pass out thing: 

I whas sitting in class, as usual, and leaning backwards on my chair. All of a sudden i lose my balance, fall back and hit the desk behind me with the back of my head. I pass out/Faint for a couple of minutes... Atleast thats what My friend said, she whas really worried about me.  :<

I finally managed to beat Psychonauts, one of the few games on my 'you totally have to stop wasting time and beat these videogames' list. It was great fun.

Anybody know if a sequel is still possible, or did they give that up? It'd be a shame, it was a beautiful game.

Last night was the school's bonfire.

It got put out after 10 minutes.

Today is the parade.

I like the parade.

It makes all the classes 45 minutes long.