CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I finally managed to beat Psychonauts, one of the few games on my 'you totally have to stop wasting time and beat these videogames' list. It was great fun.

Anybody know if a sequel is still possible, or did they give that up? It'd be a shame, it was a beautiful game.

I read the following

"The Legendary developer Double Fine is working on 4 new games."

Apparently after asking for a sequel of brutal legend EA told them "WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO A SEQUEL FOR BRUTAL LEGEND" and the developers felt insulted and started to work in 4 new projects, which will be released for the virtual stores (PSN, XBLA and i dunno if for pc and wii too)

So i think the 4 games are not related to their previous games

Last night was the school's bonfire.

It got put out after 10 minutes.

Today is the parade.

I like the parade.

It makes all the classes 45 minutes long.

The parade was fun, even though I didn't go to the parade.

Instead, we just walked to the grocery store and got back at the school right when the buses were coming.

I got the WoW Cataclysm beta invite today. I've only got a level 47 character though, so I'm not entirely sure what to do. I certainly don't want to copy a premade character to the realm (level 85, which would totally ruin the game for me, since I have yet to actually entirely explore Outlands/Northrend, and never have had a flying mount), and I'm not really interested in playing my level 47 on the public test realm (0nly to lose all the progress after the beta ends))

Maybe I'll just try a Worgen and Goblin character, see how that works out.

I got the WoW Cataclysm beta invite today. I've only got a level 47 character though, so I'm not entirely sure what to do. I certainly don't want to copy a premade character to the realm (level 85, which would totally ruin the game for me, since I have yet to actually entirely explore Outlands/Northrend, and never have had a flying mount), and I'm not really interested in playing my level 47 on the public test realm (0nly to lose all the progress after the beta ends))

Maybe I'll just try a Worgen and Goblin character, see how that works out.

I got invited to the beta to, the worgen characters are currently bugged and you can't get passed level 5 unless you run to the next phasing area on foot, (The cut scene that usually teleports you there is broken so you get stuck after you hand in the final quest in the chain)

Since we're talking about beta here...

I got invited to the Lego Universe beta...

Really fun. Great graphics, fun quests and a few minigames to keep adding to the fun.

But some of the quests were time consuming and took forever. The controls weren't the worst but the also weren't the best. The story could have been better. And the enemy AI was laggy and slow. (Which means you can defeat them easily) Overe all i give it a 8/10. At least they makers put a lot of effort into this fun game.

Really fun. Great graphics, fun quests and a few minigames to keep adding to the fun.

But some of the quests were time consuming and took forever. The controls weren't the worst but the also weren't the best. The story could have been better. And the enemy AI was laggy and slow. (Which means you can defeat them easily) Overe all i give it a 8/10. At least they makers put a lot of effort into this fun game.

I got invited to the beta too.

It's one of the worst games I've ever played, in my opinion.

I got invited to the beta too.

It's one of the worst games I've ever played, in my opinion.

Ha

I trust in Sushigummy's judgement

Ok, ill make it more clear about the pass out thing: 

I whas sitting in class, as usual, and leaning backwards on my chair. All of a sudden i lose my balance, fall back and hit the desk behind me with the back of my head. I pass out/Faint for a couple of minutes... Atleast thats what My friend said, she whas really worried about me.  :<

atleast i did'nt get any fractures, only a massive headace D: :(

Dame hope your ok! :shock:

//in other news

I just found out that scott pilgrim is gona get realesed in sweden yay so f awezome!

29th of october!

//in other news

I just found out that scott pilgrim is gona get realesed in sweden yay so f awezome!

29th of october!

I played Scott pilgrim last week, it was some serious fun.

I was helping a guy with the hardest difficulty, but the three of us kept dying.

In one fight we might've needed 2/3 revives total.

//in other news

29th of october!

Well it does still hurt a LOT :( but im happy that i didnt get any fractures or so :)

What does that have to do whit my last post?

btw why are there so few people posting?

I think he was just joking, lol.

Hopefully when I go over to my friend's house his mom will be able to take us to Gamestop so I can get some MS points for Sonic Adventure and the Borderlands DLC.

I played the Sonic Adventure trial and nostalgia'd so much, and I started remembering how much of an awesome game it was, and that I never beat it.

Whoo :D

What does that have to do whit my last post?

btw why are there so few people posting?

I'm not sure you watched the video.

---

Also, this forum is dead. You shouldn't be surprised.

Let's hope BBT actually does something about that.

I am pretty sure i did.

And i get what he mont now.

I though he asked me becuse i he though i diden't now at first. but now i get it.

He dosen't know what german is? Damn some americans are just ingnorant.

Justin Biebiers a Canadian.

LOL.