CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I dont think my best friend doesnt like me anymore :(

that's a double negative.

I don't think he doesn't like me = he likes me.

opps my bad, i fixed it

Ugh, today I have felt really weird. I feel like my mind is at war with itself... so many clashing thoughts. And my chest feels warm and I feel like my heart is beating harder :|

Why does everything suck?

:cry:

Because life.

Thats true.

welcome back dexide.

and lastly i dont think i like my best friend anymore.

Does anyone else feel disappointed when you hear one of the best dang songs ever, although you just can't listen to it anywhere else but from where you originally heard it?

Does anyone else feel disappointed when you hear one of the dang songs ever, but you just can't find it besides where you originally heard it?

Wait what.

---

I'm still not sure why almost all adults think that EVERYONE I know on the internet is some pedo who's out to ra.pe me.

And I'm the only actual person of my age.

I mean, if people are so good at pretending to be teenager puppies, then how do the "evil peeps" know that I'm an actual teenager puppy, the one I say I am?

Here is copypasted little tidbit of my argument on the flaws of internet safety freaks' "reasons" why I shouldn't have friends on the internet.

I just felt it belonged somewhere else other than a conversation to be lost over days.

Ugh, today I have felt really weird. I feel like my mind is at war with itself... so many clashing thoughts. And my chest feels warm and I feel like my heart is beating harder :|

YOUR IN LOVE!!!! :arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:

If you want the love to stop, then incinerate your compainion cube

WARNING: Doing so may cause ones self to make up fabrications about "The Cake"

(Post about internet safety)

I saw a video about Internet safety (Also, I edited my post), some girl posted videos of herself dancing in front of a webcam ( she's an idiot). The guy acted like a teenager girl whenever they chatted with eachother, and he pretended pretty good. after about 2 days, the girl and the old man (disguised as a young girl) tried meeting up in a restaurant or whatever. The girl got tired of waiting and went back home and didn't realize the man was following her. She bumped into him while riding a skateboard (he walked in front of her on purpose). In the end the guy is seen staring at the girl from outside with a camera.

The whole class knew what was gonna happen to her next...

I saw a video about Internet safety (Also, I edited my post), some girl posted videos of herself dancing in front of a webcam ( she's an idiot). The guy acted like a teenager girl whenever they chatted with eachother, and he pretended pretty good. after about 2 days, the girl and the old man (disguised as a young girl) tried meeting up in a restaurant or whatever. The girl got tired of waiting and went back home and didn't realize the man was following her. She bumped into him while riding a skateboard (he walked in front of her on purpose). In the end the guy is seen staring at the girl from outside with a camera.

A surprise party!

A surprise party!

With lots of balloons.

---

I still don't see why these people are going to start on the internet.

I mean, someone could just come out at you on the sidewalk any day.

I've almost been in this case a sad many times.

I honestly think that if you do choose to meet an internet friend in person, you should come defended just in case you're some idiot who can't tell the difference between a pedophile and an honest friend.

A surprise party!

With lots of balloons.

And forced sex. :geek:

When I saw that, I couldn't help but laugh a tiny bit. I honestly don't think anyone on the internet could do something as stupid as that.

There was another one I saw, this one was about spreading rumors online. There was even a website about the stuff the kids were saying. At one point a kid committed suicide because of this.

I'm still not sure why almost all adults think that EVERYONE I know on the internet is some pedo who's out to ra.pe me.

And I'm the only actual person of my age.

My parents are the exact same way. It is annoying as hell. They are also gender biased, and think guys and girls can't be friends unless they know each other from work or have a relationship :|

YOUR IN LOVE!!!! :arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:

If you want the love to stop, then incinerate your compainion cube

WARNING: Doing so may cause ones self to make up fabrications about "The Cake"

I'm pretty sure that it is a negative emotion causing it :P I want to find out which though, because I just can't put my finger on it :\

My parents are the exact same way. It is annoying as hell. They are also gender biased, and think guys and girls can't be friends unless they know each other from work or have a relationship :|

picard-facepalm2.jpg?w=450&h=302

Tell your parents they need help from Dr. Illputsomesenseintoyou.