CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Hey, does anyone else notice similarities between Slade from DC and Deadpool from Marvel? Both:

Have the same last name, and close first names (Slade Wilson and Wade Wilson) Specialize in combat, hand-to-hand and weaponry

They seem to have Red and Black(?) outfits that cover their whole body

Are mercenaries

Had facial accidents

And both of their names have some sort of death reference in it (Deadpool and Deathstroke)

Also they both have healing powers. But Slade is, in my opinion, much more powerful. His body parts can regrow, and he can go toe-to-toe with Superman and the likes. Deadpool is extremely awesome, and a better/cooler character, but he's not on Deathstroke's level.

Add me on steam NAO! Unpopulated Friends List makes me sad.

I don't even know you.

---

I decided to go minimalist. The period is an artistic symbol that represents the end of an era, and the beginning of a new one.

Not really, though.

It's beautiful.

Add me on steam NAO! Unpopulated Friends List makes me sad.

I don't even know you.

---

I decided to go minimalist. The period is an artistic symbol that represents the end of an era, and the beginning of a new one.

Not really, though.

It's beautiful.

Ja, ja. Tis' beautiful.

HUZZAH! I got my braces off today! I can say one thing, it hurts much more to get them taken off than it is to get them put on.

My gums now feel funny as that they are not rubbing against metal anymore. :?

Not really, though.

Oh man, I get what this sybolizes. I support you and your message.

But really, I don't, but don't tell anyone.

Also they both have healing powers. But Slade is, in my opinion, much more powerful. His body parts can regrow, and he can go toe-to-toe with Superman and the likes. Deadpool is extremely awesome, and a better/cooler character, but he's not on Deathstroke's level.

Something's telling me one company tried to copy another, but that's just me...

I just beat Lost Planet 2. There wasn't a single female in the storyline. It's like all the males have their own monster infested planet. You know what else I don't get? Why is it that in most video games there are barely/never any kids seen? It's like you're on a planet where the race is just adults.

Anybody ever watched Keroro Gunsou? I love that show.

I call it Sgt. Frog. It's been recommended to me a few times but I haven't seen it yet. I thought it was a Hello Kitty character until somebody corrected me not too long ago.

You know what else I don't get? Why is it that in most video games there are barely/never any kids seen? It's like you're on a planet where the race is just adults.

Most video games YOU play, maybe.

On the topic of scented Sephiroth aerosol spray: Fuck scented aerosol spray. The only thing that smells worse than poop is the conflicting aromas of poop with flowers sprinkled on it. As if that smells any better.

I got 50$ worth of M$ points what should i buy?

Fallout:NV Dead money-Bought

Halo reach Noble map pack-Maybe buy?

???

???

???

Games,arcade games, and dlc ill buy any.

I call it Sgt. Frog. It's been recommended to me a few times but I haven't seen it yet. I thought it was a Hello Kitty character until somebody corrected me not too long ago.

That's the name they use for the manga in America, and it's the name I knew it by when I first found out about it (BY THE WAY I LIKED IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL BRAGGING RIGHTS). Either name works, but I think Keroro Gunsou is the more appropriate title. Or not.

And both of their names have some sort of death reference in it (Deadpool and Deathstroke)

Well, you do the Deathstroke in the Deadpool.

If I recall correctly, Deadpool was drawn by a Marvel artist and the writer was like, "LOL DATS DEATHSTROKE FROM TEEN TITANS" and the artist responded with,

"LOL UR RIGHT HOWD I MISS DAT?"

"LET'S GIVE HIM THE NAME WILSON FOR LOLS AND GIVE HIM A SIMILAR NAME," said the writer.

And the artist said, "OKAY. ITS NOT LIEK MY OPINION MATTERS, I"M JUST THE ARTIST. LOL."

(Too late for me to be checking Wikipedia but, I'm pretty sure this is true.)

That's the name they use for the manga in America, and it's the name I knew it by when I first found out about it (BY THE WAY I LIKED IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL BRAGGING RIGHTS). Either name works, but I think Keroro Gunsou is the more appropriate title. Or not.

Eh, it only bugs the hell out of me when it's a series that's most known in English, but it irks me a bit when people who watch English anime (be it subbed or dubbed) go out of their way to use Japanese titles. Granted, a large part of the annoyance is probably thanks to MyAnimeList's constantly changing their database titles so that I can't recognize anything on my damn list.

Desert Punk, Code Geass, Ponyo, InuYasha, Haruhi, Moribito, and hundreds of other series still use their indecipherable Romaji titles on a website almost exclusively for English people. Makes no sense to me.

If I recall correctly, Deadpool was drawn by a Marvel artist and the writer was like, "LOL DATS DEATHSTROKE FROM TEEN TITANS"

When was he ever referred to as "Deathstroke" in Teen Titans? Did I miss an episode or something?

I just beat Lost Planet 2. There wasn't a single female in the storyline. It's like all the males have their own monster infested planet. You know what else I don't get? Why is it that in most video games there are barely/never any kids seen? It's like you're on a planet where the race is just adults.

I've seen kids in quite a few games. Fallout for 1.

Generally they're not included because people tend to frown apon killing children

HUZZAH! I got my braces off today! I can say one thing, it hurts much more to get them taken off than it is to get them put on.

Must be wonderful.

I hate braces.

75% of my life so far has been dominated by dental poop. I hate it.

To add to that, I'm going to have to get braces AGAIN in a couple months.

And what is it for? Nothing. All they want is money. All my parents want is perfection. So what if my teeth resemble those of a rabid dog? It's better than feeling like poop every day from having to wear a massive artificial jaw-adjuster.

I'm finally getting to play Shadowrun for the Genesis. It's grand, and the music is memorable and tacky, just like I like it.

A quick sample.

The game's uncannily difficult at first, no matter what class you play, but that's probably just because I suck and I can't control my character the best at the moment. The gameplay's nice, though, the story is simple and silly silly, and everybody calls everybody 'chum' or 'chummer'. It's a winner.

Must be wonderful.

I hate braces.

75% of my life so far has been dominated by dental poop. I hate it.

To add to that, I'm going to have to get braces AGAIN in a couple months.

And what is it for? Nothing. All they want is money. All my parents want is perfection. So what if my teeth resemble those of a rabid dog? It's better than feeling like poop every day from having to wear a massive artificial jaw-adjuster.

your teeth look crap after youve had braces? dont eat rocks. and if your parents are paying loads of cash for them, again, you should try to take more care of them.

just sayin.

why do you feel poop every day with braces?