CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I feel I should interject in this conversation, simply to remind you all not to kill each other over this. :D Let's try to avoid posting videos with sexual innuendos while we're at it.

Anyways, I can understand people enjoying My Little Pony, simply because it's a legitimately good show with a nice art style, but I personally agree that it can get annoying when someone does it simply out of "HAR HAR IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S FOR GIRLS." It's like today's Powerpuff Girls. It may be a girly show, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's aimed exclusively towards girls.

I feel I should interject in this conversation, simply to remind you all not to kill each other over this. :D Let's try to avoid posting videos with sexual innuendos while we're at it.

Anyways, I can understand people enjoying My Little Pony, simply because it's a legitimately good show with a nice art style, but I personally agree that it can get annoying when someone does it simply out of "HAR HAR IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S FOR GIRLS." It's like today's Powerpuff Girls. It may be a girly show, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's aimed exclusively towards girls.

Yes, see. Now everyone can be happy!

But my question is do you like it because the internet likes it?

Would go around say oh yeah this is a good show irl?

How would you parents feel about this etc.

I like it because I thnk it's a great show, not because everyone else likes it.

I would only say it's a good show and that you should watch it if someone isn't going to say something really negative about it.

Maybe my mom won't mind but I don't think my dad would enjoy it. Who knows?

I like it because I thnk it's a great show, not because everyone else likes it.

I would only say it's a good show and that you should watch it if someone isn't going to say something really negative about it.

Maybe my mom won't mind but I don't think my dad would enjoy it. Who knows?

And you just happen to start promoting it around the same time?

Wait... why should I care? It does not affect me.

Had an okay day at school today. All of middle school is doing some assembly in two days, and me and my friends were supposed to be working on a painting (hey, I don't paint, I draw). None of them liked it, and then from 1:00 to 3:00 we had to keep going up and down the school. And then some other stuff happened...Anyway after school I fell asleep and I just woke up not too long ago.

How've you all been?

So, is the title going to be changed again or not?

Just wait till something special/insane/derp happens again. A change is pretty much always guranteed with them. :P

Though he does change it at random at times too

I know I'm a brony.

Well how does it feel to support the cancer that ruined 4chan?

I hate how I can't go on /co/ without seeing a Pony General on each page.

I also hate how I can't click on any general of my favorite show without it being contaminated with Yaoi

I know I'm a brony.

I also hate how I can't click on any general of my favorite show without it being contaminated with Yaoi

YES theirs like 8 different pony threads on /co/ and like maybe one regular show thread or something.

YES theirs like 8 different pony threads on /co/ and like maybe one regular show thread or something.

Yeah, in a blue moon, you'll find a page you're interested without searching through the entire first 5 pages of crap.

/v/ is very extensive. It hard to find what you're looking for until you find something else, but oh well. Video Games are very broad.

Also, /D/ f***'s water melons.