CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

You're dead to me...

Oh, fine, be that way. I don't hate you, but if you want to continue that? Jeez, extra meanie-headedness ahoy.

I recommend you watch asdfmovie 3, good sir.

I eas thinkimg about wgat zarlighttusk daid. This thread really is a contradiction (I think). Isn't postung random stuff considered spam? And if so, shouldn't we call it "t

he conversation forum" or something?

I eas thinkimg about wgat zarlighttusk daid. This thread really is a contradiction (I think). Isn't postung random stuff considered spam? And if so, shouldn't we call it "t

It's just that people get fed up when you constantly post about something that was ignored for a given reason.

IE: Mr. Welldone with My Little Pony

It's just that people get fed up when you constantly post about something that was ignored for a given reason.

Yeah... What did he just say?

Yeah... What did he just say?

I didn't have a problem with it at all.

Of course one person alone is not the masses.

I don't mean all that MLP talk, I just mean the conversations we have here aren't really random, and no body really posts any random stuff like that refrigerator joke on the 1st page so why is it called the random post forum? :?

I don't mean all that MLP talk, I just mean the conversations we have here aren't really random, and no body really posts any random stuff like that refrigerator joke on the 1st page so why is it called the random post forum? :?

It kinda mutated into the "Everchanging Topic Forum".

The Fun Thread that I made...

I should bump it up.

You can take all of your random posts there because that's what it is basically.

It all depends on what you mean by 'random'

Sometimes a conversation here sparks from a random outburst

But random outbursts are always gonna' lead to conversations

Because they're random

I'd say we should congratulate Christine on becoming the new SuperMod after kelly left us.
*looks-up user*

Oh yeah, Christine!

I can't be the new Kelly, because I'm not Kelly in the first place.

But I'm Christine and I'll be taking care of you all now :)

:arrow:

Sounds good to me :lol:

i like butts

I can only assume that you're referring to parts of guns. . .

EDIT: Also, if someone wants me to post another one of my current events, you have to post something in the current events thread so that I don't double post. But, of course, you don't have to.

You could let the topic die.

i like butts

I can only assume that you're referring to parts of guns. . .

It's open to your interpretation completely. We can let this topic die as well, though

Eh, school starts for me in two days. Ain't that a hoot? :|
Kind of, yeah. It's a shame when the majority of the pre-adult U.S. population dreads the return of schooling. It definitely says something about not being right there, or so at least I think. While I wasn't excited to return to school, I'm excited to be out of it with some form of education to start with. It's shown me what I'm definitely not interested in studying, at least (biology).

I've been hitting Deus Ex: Human Revolution pretty hard this past weekend, since I've been trying to not play it during the school week to both savor the flavor, and not get carried away and forget about school. It's proven to be an honestly beautiful game.

Hi guys. :)

I moved into my dorm today. I met some cool people. The people on my floor are pretty lame but some people in other parts of the building are cool. It was a fun enough day.

I start class on Wednesday, so I'm having as much fun as possible before then.

I moved into my dorm today. I met some cool people. The people on my floor are pretty lame but some people in other parts of the building are cool. It was a fun enough day.

Since you're in college, if you get drunk can you tell me what it's like?

My man Dexide has the power to control his sobriety levels at will. He could down over 40 kegs and still be 100% sober if he wished.

My man Dexide has the power to control his sobriety levels at will. He could down over 40 kegs and still be 100% sober if he wished.

But he could also drink no kegs and be completely wasted.