CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

What's up, Bronies?

Yay! I was wondering if you'd return.

Things have been slow.

Awh. I'm touched.

c:

I see. D: How sad.

Ya, I'm starting school tomorrow so my activity on the forums will slowly decrease, possibly to the point of complete inactivity.

Ya, I'm starting school tomorrow so my activity on the forums will slowly decrease, possibly to the point of complete inactivity.

I started school two weeks ago. :\ But I've been neglecting the forums all summer. ):

But I hope you have an awesome first day. C:

I started school two weeks ago. :\ But I've been neglecting the forums all summer. ):

Thanks. I'm pretty excited this time around. I hope you're enjoying school to some degree.

Thanks. I'm pretty excited this time around. I hope you're enjoying school to some degree.

That's great. (: You're welcome.

My English teacher is horrid.

Ya, it's hard when you've got a difficult teacher. Just don't let it ruin the rest of school.

Ya, it's hard when you've got a difficult teacher. Just don't let it ruin the rest of school.

I plan to maintain my 3.8-4.0 GPA this year. c:

I. Am. Determined.

I plan to maintain my 3.8-4.0 GPA this year. c:

I. Am. Determined.

Same here!

What college do you plan on attending?

Harvard, actually.

c:

You?

Nice. That's a good challenge. Although, I'm not quite sure how your grading system works.

It's pretty simple. xD I just can't.. Explain it properly? ):

This may be why TB games come on X-Box first.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1192539p1.html

But most likely not. It's probably because it's easier to develop for the 360.

Hey are you getting that new Infamous 2 game? It's called Festival of Blood, I think it's coming out near halloween, but there's only one video on it.

I want to get this other game called Dishonored also, it's supposed to be a first person stealth game.

Also hello Complicated.

Bronies?

Did your brother get you into My Little Pony?

Yo.

---

I am probably the youngest person in the current conversation of this thread.

But I felt so OLD when I turned 13.

Nice. That's a good challenge. Although, I'm not quite sure how your grading system works.

It's pretty simple. xD I just can't.. Explain it properly? ):

I'll just assume that 25% is equivalent to 1.0, 50% is equivalent to 2.0, etc.

i like butts

I can only assume that you're referring to parts of guns. . .

It's open to your interpretation completely. We can let this topic die as well, though

Eh, school starts for me in two days. Ain't that a hoot? :|
Kind of, yeah. It's a shame when the majority of the pre-adult U.S. population dreads the return of schooling. It definitely says something about not being right there, or so at least I think. While I wasn't excited to return to school, I'm excited to be out of it with some form of education to start with. It's shown me what I'm definitely not interested in studying, at least (biology).

I've been hitting Deus Ex: Human Revolution pretty hard this past weekend, since I've been trying to not play it during the school week to both savor the flavor, and not get carried away and forget about school. It's proven to be an honestly beautiful game.

Actually, I'm interesting in getting back to school tomorrow. It's just, the having to get up in the morning and a lot homework you could get.

The good news is that if I'm not moving to a different school this year, I get to go to Quebec with a buddy for a school trip.

Actually, I'm interesting in getting back to school tomorrow. It's just, the having to get up in the morning and a lot homework you could get.

The good news is that if I'm not moving to a different school this year, I get to go to Quebec with a buddy for a school trip.

Ya, getting up in the morning is kind of a pain. But I also kind of like it. It's nice to get an early start so that you know you have a long day ahead of you. The homework is also a pain, especially if you're taking college courses.

The fact that you might get to go to Quebec is cool. I'm not a huge Canada fan, (sorry Scaler) but I have an Amerindian friend who goes to Canada with his family quite frequently to visit relatives.

Whether you go to Quebec or not, I hope you have a fun year or at least learn something from the pain. ;)

Well aren't we all just one big happy family?........

I'm gonna go back to lurking/Other Games now..

We are a big happy family. There's room for you in here. Don't feel left out; join the fun!

Did you know if you turn a heart (the rightside up one, not less than three) upside down, it looks like balls?

You just reminded me of that one pic of Hey Arnolds grandpa where someone outlined a "pecker" on his head.