CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I feel like Christine will be a good replacement.

I don't feel that Christine is just a "Kelly replacement". Sorta hard to explain, but it feels pretty different.

This video may or may not have been posted recently. But it is one of my new favorite videos:

I saw this the other day. I just closed the browser and walked away, as if it never happened

And here it appears once more! :shock:

Anyway, I herd you guise like gameplay videos of obscure HL2 mods, so I went ahead and put a few together :3

No really, this is actually quite fun. I'd definitely recommend it if you have nothing else better to do. Download links in video description

This video may or may not have been posted recently. But it is one of my new favorite videos:

Aaaaand I've officially left the internet for the night.

You know you want(ed) to watch it again. And again.

I've probably watched it a good 10-15 times and it still makes me laugh.

My favorite part it at about 15 seconds in, just the way he moves his feet.

Anyone done anything interesting today? I've been doing school work :\

This weekend, I have a lot of math homework. :|

And some of it, I don't get. Even if it was review from the last grade.

I have a feeling of... not knowing... what to do...

Do I need to watch it again?

Do you want help?

When you say that, do you mean mental help or actual help? :P

Do you want help?

I can help too!

What math are you in?

Lol I don't have math homework this weekend because we had a quiz yesterday.

Guess who has over five hours worth of French homework!

I'm not sure many of you speak French fluently, though.

I would yell at you guys to do my US Math homework for me, but I only do that for French homework now.

Do you want help?

I was referring to actual help, not mental help. But, seeing as math has a lot to do with memorizing rules and logic, which tend to be mental things, the best help you can get may be very mental in nature.

Also, I'd like to practice my vocabulary in my posts on this topic from now on. So, feel free to scrutinize this post in search of words which the understanding of isn't facile. I have to do this because I lack an incredible aptitude* for vocabulary, and, without vocabulary, your speech is mundane. Ideally I will be the harbinger of a new vocabulary-utilization trend in this thread, but that is unlikely.

* Oops, messed that up. Changed affinity to aptitude.

Actually affinity would've worked in that context too.

It isn't just the knowledge of words.

It's also how you use the diction.

Guess who has over five hours worth of French homework!

I'm not sure many of you speak French fluently, though.

I would yell at you guys to do my US Math homework for me, but I only do that for French homework now.

French can also be a pain for me sometimes.

Do you want help?

I was referring to actual help, not mental help. But, seeing as math has a lot to do with memorizing rules and logic, which tend to be mental things, the best help you can get may be very mental in nature.

Also, I'd like to practice my vocabulary in my posts on this topic from now on. So, feel free to scrutinize this post in search of words which the understanding of isn't facile. I have to do this because I lack an incredible aptitude* for vocabulary, and, without vocabulary, your speech is mundane. Ideally I will be the harbinger of a new vocabulary-utilization trend in this thread, but that is unlikely.

I need to start expanding my vocabulary too. My teacher last year had this thing called "word of the day" and we had to find a word and write it's definition. Before, I thought it was a pain to do it. Now, I starting to think I might want to do it again.

Also, the thing in math I'm struggling with so far is algebra with a little bit of fractions. (I'm in grade eight.)

I move away in a weeks time

Its weird, but I've started counting down the days like 'This is my last Sunday at home for the next few months'

After 18 years of living here, its a weird thought to be moving out, even though I'm only living half an hours drive away

Its weird, but I've started counting down the days like 'This is my last Sunday at home for the next few months'

After 18 years of living here, its a weird thought to be moving out, even though I'm only living half an hours drive away

i would pay everything i own to move away.

Come stay with me, lol

I'm sure my Student Loan would cover travel expenses, given the silly amount they'll be paying me in a couple of weeks :o

I need to start expanding my vocabulary too. My teacher last year had this thing called "word of the day" and we had to find a word and write it's definition. Before, I thought it was a pain to do it. Now, I starting to think I might want to do it again.

Also, the thing in math I'm struggling with so far is algebra with a little bit of fractions. (I'm in grade eight.)

Ok. I'm pretty good with algebra, and I can generally teach myself to do most math operations if given the right resources. Unfortunately, due to school, I'm rarely on the forums now a days. So, a teacher might be more helpful. But, if you're in a situation where you can't get help from the teacher, feel free to send me a PM with the problem and I can try to help. But, anyways, without meeting face-to-face, math help can be really difficult. But, like I said. I'd be happy to help. I hope you are able to work something out!

Ok. I'm pretty good with algebra, and I can generally teach myself to do most math operations if given the right resources. Unfortunately, due to school, I'm rarely on the forums now a days. So, a teacher might be more helpful. But, if you're in a situation where you can't get help from the teacher, feel free to send me a PM with the problem and I can try to help. But, anyways, without meeting face-to-face, math help can be really difficult. But, like I said. I'd be happy to help. I hope you are able to work something out!

Yes, hopefully. Today I finished about twenty math questions and still have to finish a project called "All About Me" that is due next week, Thursday. I'm almost done a rough draft of my project and I need to figure out what pictures I want on my cover page (it can be anything I want).

Come stay with me, lol

I'm sure my Student Loan would cover travel expenses, given the silly amount they'll be paying me in a couple of weeks :o

MOMMY THE EVIL MAN IS TRYING TO TOUCH ME.

MOMMY THE EVIL MAN IS TRYING TO TOUCH ME.

I don't see the big deal considering you let me touch you that one time.

i told you not to tell anyone.
How do you know when to spell it affect or effect?

'To affect' is the verb and 'effect' is the noun.

You guy's remember Sarah/marlan35 right?

Well I am going to kill him in about 4-6 weeks.

Haha wat? Waitwhy?

Also, did somebody say...Minecraft 1.8 Pre-release video?