CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Take another guess. It's not girls, saxophone, or friends.

Video games?

OH MAI GAWD NO GAWD U ALL ARE TERRIBAD AT GUESSING

We need more clues

TO THE BATCAVE

Physically yes however I am just stunned right now. I never felt this much fear in my entire life, not even the Tohuku Earthquake scared me as much as this.

My mom got drunk, and she always thinks my dad is some sort of jerk and drunk. In all honesty he is not. He is a major fan of beer/alcohol and collecting many things related to it, but he is a very smart drinker who never gets drunk. Pretty much what happened that day is that some of dads' friend invited him to the club (just a place where people hang out), and I guess he was supposed to come back at 11. He hasn't came back yet, and then I suddenly heard glass breaking. My mom was totally drunk and started tossing all his stuff around, breaking so much money. She kept telling me that this was the first time he lied and he is going to leave, etc (Which just makes no sense to me as he would never do that, but she is overreacting). I tried to do something like get her to stop or put her to rest, but her drunkness kept getting in the way. She started to freak me out. Once my dad got home, he was just stunned seeing her, as she started to squeeze on the broken glass and her hands were bleeding. Soon we were able to get her to bed after much more drama. Gosh, sometimes I feel like I don't understand her, but I love her so it hurts me to see her like this. It also hurts my dad as he cares for her, but it is like she can never see it even though he always is. He quite sad that she did all of this as it was for a terrible reason. There has been many times where she has been out in about but my dad never did anything like this. Happens one time with her and everything falls apart? Just makes no possible sense to me. I know deep down she was hurt by the fact that he was late but the wine she drank expanded that to unnecessary problem.

I don't know if my family will ever be like it used to after this. I feel like if I had done something before this wouldn't happen, but I guess all of that is too late now. Man, I am going to be restless for quite awhile now.

I really wish I knew how to help you right now.

I just hope things get better.

Don't worry about. They already are.

Physically yes however I am just stunned right now. I never felt this much fear in my entire life, not even the Tohuku Earthquake scared me as much as this.

My mom got drunk, and she always thinks my dad is some sort of jerk and drunk. In all honesty he is not. He is a major fan of beer/alcohol and collecting many things related to it, but he is a very smart drinker who never gets drunk. Pretty much what happened that day is that some of dads' friend invited him to the club (just a place where people hang out), and I guess he was supposed to come back at 11. He hasn't came back yet, and then I suddenly heard glass breaking. My mom was totally drunk and started tossing all his stuff around, breaking so much money. She kept telling me that this was the first time he lied and he is going to leave, etc (Which just makes no sense to me as he would never do that, but she is overreacting). I tried to do something like get her to stop or put her to rest, but her drunkness kept getting in the way. She started to freak me out. Once my dad got home, he was just stunned seeing her, as she started to squeeze on the broken glass and her hands were bleeding. Soon we were able to get her to bed after much more drama. Gosh, sometimes I feel like I don't understand her, but I love her so it hurts me to see her like this. It also hurts my dad as he cares for her, but it is like she can never see it even though he always is. He quite sad that she did all of this as it was for a terrible reason. There has been many times where she has been out in about but my dad never did anything like this. Happens one time with her and everything falls apart? Just makes no possible sense to me. I know deep down she was hurt by the fact that he was late but the wine she drank expanded that to unnecessary problem.

I don't know if my family will ever be like it used to after this. I feel like if I had done something before this wouldn't happen, but I guess all of that is too late now. Man, I am going to be restless for quite awhile now.

Your folks are totally someone I'd like to have a beer with...Yup...

But all jokes aside, I guess stuff like this would be the reason I say when I get older I never want to see my family again. I'll give them money, I won't ask them to borrow stuff, but I still would not like to see them in person (yeah that's how I feel sometimes). I really wouldn't suggest talking to any of your parents about this, maybe your dad, MAYBE. Whenever my mom does something stupid or annoying that I don't like, if I tell her she'd say something like "Oh don't question me, you always do that," or "I'm the one that's grown so I can do this". Whenever I talk to my dad about it he always says "She's your mother and you have to love her anyway". I'm not saying your parents will tell you the exact same thing, but to be honest, I kind of expect that to be their responses.

My dad would be pretty good choice to have a drink with. ;)

I see. For me though, even though stuff like this happens sometimes, I know that things are not truly like that. They are both really good people, it is just that my mom gets so bad when drunk as she just goes overboard. Now my mom is going to try to stop drinking, and after this I don't think my dad would really let her do it much either. In terms of what they say/do it is a bit different. If my mom is doing something that is wrong then he'll talk to her about it.

Anyways, who is looking forward to the holiday season? It is about to start soon. For me most of my friends aren't going to be here which is quite the downer. Looks like I'll have to find some other ways to enjoy the holiday cheer.

I shall return after my finals tennis match.

bai

Wii Sports Tennis?

I'm good at that too. :ninja:

Your avatar looks like fat Marco from Metal Slug 3, its hypnotizing...

What were we talking about again?

Poo.

Oh well 2nd out of 64 ain't too shabby.

I would share the score but no here probably understands it.

Lol, i like tenis actually, i was just messing with ya

Share the score now

Poo.

Share the score now

He won 6-0, 7-6(6). I don't believe 5 minutes is enough time to warm up. He played 1 hour ago and I played 5 hours ago. That's why I didn't get a single game on him in the first set. I don't blame them for not letting us have more time to warm up though, because there were so many people there they already made it no add, with a 10 point tiebreak for the third set (when there is one).

I hope that wasn't gibberish.

Poo.

Share the score now

He won 6-0, 7-6(6). I don't believe 5 minutes is enough time to warm up. He played 1 hour ago and I played 5 hours ago. That's why I didn't get a single game on him in the first set. I don't blame them for not letting us have more time to warm up though, because there were so many people there they already made it no add, with a 10 point tiebreak for the third set (when there is one).

I hope that wasn't gibberish.

Only 5 min to warm up? yeah it's a shame, an you got your axe handed on the first set. happy second place trophy though, you almost made it.

Ugh, I'm thinking too much about a contest I entered it.

The draw was held today and I haven't recieved a phone call or e-mail. Either I didn't win or something happened. I hope it's the latter. :|

The draw was held today and I haven't recieved a phone call or e-mail. Either I didn't win or something happened. I hope it's the latter. :|

Congratulations, you have received a free iPad 2!

*SOME PARTICIPATION REQUIRED

Mr. Welldone

You have won an iPad 2, please share your social security number, you credit card data and your address so we can deliver the prize

*SOME PARTICIPATION REQUIRED

No, no. Not like that. It was a contest from Microsoft. :roll:

I have a Gish Steam key I do not need.

Would anyone like it?

I don't care for gish myself, the physics were frustrating.

Remember all the days of our childhood we spent together?

Good times.

I hope you know that you will always have a place in my heart.