CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I believe Chuck's loss in this video is the origin of those jokes... -

Of course he lost. Chuck Norris may be Chuck Norris, but even he should know better than to go up against Bruce Lee without a beard.

I guess this explains why he later decided to rip Bruce Lee in half, thus creating Jackie Chan and Jet Li.

I believe Chuck's loss in this video is the origin of those jokes... -

Of course he lost. Chuck Norris may be Chuck Norris, but even he should know better than to go up against Bruce Lee without a beard.

I guess this explains why he later decided to rip Bruce Lee in half, thus creating Jackie Chan and Jet Li.

And then Godzilla happened.

Ugh, I have Netflix but nothing to watch...

Anyone recommend something?

-Mythbusters (aww yeah)

-The Walking Dead (I've heard it's good, zombie stuff)

-Plan 9 From Outer Space (known for being the worst film of all time)

I think I'm going to slow down on forum-going... and gaming... and everything else of the sort. I don't have the time to do that sort of stuff anymore and want to focus on more important things.

Goodbye note? I don't know.

I think I'm going to slow down on forum-going... and gaming... and everything else of the sort. I don't have the time to do that sort of stuff anymore and want to focus on more important things.

"Hey guys I'm gonna quit the forums forever."

2 days later:

"I got bored, what's up everyone?"

EDIT: I found a picture of Milk: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-scfs ... ray010.jpg

If I never see you again, I'll buy every tennis tournament ticket I see (when you're like 18 years old).

So did anybody else see the Ninja Gaiden 3 Teaser Trailer last year around February? I didn't. I only caught it at E3 in June

Anyway, you can watch it here, but this is a warning; there is a lot of blood

Now you can see that the main focus point of the trailer was the unmasking of Ryu, right? See, that doesn't make sense. We already know his face. We've known it since DOA2 (2000). Darn you, you silly people who are getting all excited over seeing his face for the first time

Because I'm bored, here are just a few of his unmasked appearances. I think the OVA is dated in the mid-90s. Not sure though. I'ma have to watch that

Hayabusa.png

The internet is working at my house, so I might not be on for a while; worst case scenario.

Stupid internet, stop working so I can go on the Behemoth forums!

The internet is working at my house, so I might not be on for a while; worst case scenario.

Stupid internet, stop working so I can go on the Behemoth forums!

:shock: Oops, I meant isn't.

Well it is working now again, all I had to do is reset the modem. :P

so I connected to xbox live finally on my new xbox.

And its asking me for my password and email address and I'm like:

What?

I had forgotten many times over the year and now have no way of acessesing my account.

So no live for me. I was just gonna use a points card too....

I don't know if anyone can help me here, but were looking to buy a new gameing computer/laptop. It would be used mostly for gameing and of course going on the internet. I don't have any plans to use programs like flash and such on that computer. What were curently looking for is.

-Decent graphics, I won't be running Crysis 2 on the thing, but good enough to play starcraft 2 if I mess around with the graphics.

-Able to pick up wireless internet, were ok with getting a extension for the usb or something, but the wifi is already connected to another computer.

-Cheapish, of course this would be expected, were trying to set a price below 1000$

-Prebuilt, we can't build computers, were not that talented.

-If its a laptop, batery life is not a concern.

And its asking me for my password and email address

I hate that zhit, dunno why they made it, i almost lost my account.

EDIT: Scarler, some tips

-Don't buy pre built, some stores make custom PCs and that's cheaper, the bucks you will save on the brand name you can spend on the parts

-Don't use a laptop for gaming

And its asking me for my password and email address

Cause they're micro$oft and they can do what they want.

sad face

sad face

Microsoft is absolutely ridiculous with account management for all of their products. I remember spending three hours just trying to log into a different hotmail account a few years back, because pressing "log-in" would either instantly log me in to my normal account or go to a page where it was impossible to choose an account other than my default one.

I don't know if I ever actually managed to log-in, or if I just lost the account forever.

sad face

Microsoft is absolutely ridiculous with account management for all of their products. I remember spending three hours just trying to log into a different hotmail account a few years back, because pressing "log-in" would either instantly log me in to my normal account or go to a page where it was impossible to choose an account other than my default one.

I don't know if I ever actually managed to log-in, or if I just lost the account forever.

Yeah, I'm stuck in between making a new account, and just giving up on xbox live for good.

Its not like I've been on in the last 4 months