CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Excuse me if this is a noobish question but i have to ask. Basilisk, how is it that your avatar changes every time i refresh the page?

I am a wizard.

Firephoenix taught me this nifty spell a few centuries ago, ancient secrets that only a few can know...

And the plot thickens!

Excuse me if this is a noobish question but i have to ask. Basilisk, how is it that your avatar changes every time i refresh the page?

I am a wizard.

Firephoenix taught me this nifty spell a few centuries ago, ancient secrets that only a few can know...

And the plot thickens!

I used to have an avatar like that but then the website I used to host it got deleted.

I used to have an avatar like that but then the website I used to host it got deleted.

Weird, I haven't updated mine since like a year ago and the site keeps running.

Weird, I haven't updated mine since like a year ago and the site keeps running.

For some reason, I can't see your avatar.

I think I'm going to slow down on forum-going... and gaming... and everything else of the sort. I don't have the time to do that sort of stuff anymore and want to focus on more important things.

Goodbye note? I don't know.

If I never see you again, I'll buy every tennis tournament ticket I see (when you're like 18 years old).

I'll be sure to contact you if the opportunity comes.

But I'll never leave these forums for good. I love it. But I'll probably just hover around until they pick up speed. So probably when BBT is announced or whatever. Like I said, I don't know.

If I never see you again, I'll buy every tennis tournament ticket I see (when you're like 18 years old).

I'll be sure to contact you if the opportunity comes.

But I'll never leave these forums for good. I love it. But I'll probably just hover around until they pick up speed. So probably when BBT is announced or whatever. Like I said, I don't know.

That's like... 4 months from now. :P

Oh wow, this place is a graveyard now ain't it?

It wouldn't be if you didn't go on killing sprees so frequently.

Well someone has to feed the kids.

So, is it true that, there's a fish that swims to your wee hole if you pee in a river?

I saw something on NatGeo a year or so ago. Why wouldn't you just pee into the river from outside the river? The world may never know.

So, is it true that, there's a fish that swims to your wee hole if you pee in a river?

I saw something on NatGeo a year or so ago. Why wouldn't you just pee into the river from outside the river? The world may never know.

I was thinking just pee in a bottle, but yeah I never thought of peein' out the river. Besides I could use the bottle later.

Thank god for toilets huh?

I was thinking just pee in a bottle, but yeah I never thought of peein' out the river. Besides I could use the bottle later.

Thank god for toilets huh?

The number of times I read the word "pee" in this conversation makes me think you're both 10 years old.

The number of times I read the word "pee" in this conversation makes me think you're both 10 years old.

It's just pee, it doesn't hurt. :lol:

It's just pee, it doesn't hurt. :lol:

Man up.

I piss off the roof of my house.

Yes, it's true, although that's a really odd question to ask.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru

Not a pleasant thought, really.

It actually looks pretty tasty, despite them wanting to swim up peoples piss.

Man up.

I piss off the roof of my house.

I'm only brave enough to go in a bottle...drip, drip, drip. :(

It actually looks pretty tasty

There are so many things wrong with this sentence.

If you never post again your post count will be an ambigram forever

So, today is the day (some of) the internet goes black, in protest of SOPA

I'm hoping all you American users have done your part in protesting it. Sadly, all everyone else in the world can do is sign petitions and wait on the results

I think its being re-voted on the 21st. Scary stuff.

I'm hoping all you American users have done your part in protesting it. Sadly, all everyone else in the world can do is sign petitions and wait on the results

Explosm and Newgrounds went black too :(

SADLY I think Facebook and Twitter should have gone black, that would move way more people in my opinion.

Explosm and Newgrounds went black too :(

SADLY I think Facebook and Twitter should have gone black, that would move way more people in my opinion.

Facebook and twitter are just in it for the Dosh.

Google being an ad company has more at stake if this thing passes.