CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Well, to avoid the same fate as Megaupload, Filesonic shut down its file-sharing service.

I thought the DMCA protected sites from content their users upload, but apparently not.

First they came for MegaUpload

and I didn't speak out for I did not use MegaUpload

Then they came for FileSonic

and I didn't speak out for I did not use FileSonic

Then they came for PirateBay

and I didn't speak out for I never used torrents.

Then they came for movie pirates

and I didn't speak out for I pirated music

Then they came for Mediafire

and no one was left to speak out for me.

#basedgod

Whew. Glad that my exams are finally over. Now I can relax for once!

I still have two more days of it.

Then the 8th graders get iPads.

I'm gonna have to get my steel umbrella ready for a shitstorm of girls screaming and going on Facebook in class.

Whew. Glad that my exams are finally over. Now I can relax for once!

I still have two more days of it.

Then the 8th graders get iPads.

I'm gonna have to get my steel umbrella ready for a shitstorm of girls screaming and going on Facebook in class.

Sounds more fun than...... wait, no it doesn't.

Did you take Midterms?
Pretty much yeah, not sure what else they can be.

[
Did you take Midterms?
Pretty much yeah' date=' not sure what else they can be.[/quote]

Wow me too, took 3 Science tests, 3 Spanish tests, 2 Global tests, 1 English test, and one Math test. They actually felt a little easy.

What happens if you failed the test?

Did you take Midterms?
Pretty much yeah, not sure what else they can be.

Wow me too, took 3 Science tests, 3 Spanish tests, 2 Global tests, 1 English test, and one Math test. They actually felt a little easy.

What happens if you failed the test?

Well at least at my school it is part of the semestar grade. The first and second quarters are like 40% each while the exam is worth about 20% though some of the teachers change this around like only making the exam worth 10% and the quarter ones more. If there was failure, it would take a hard hit on a grade and if the grade was low to begin with,

On my part, I took a Physical Science test , an Algebra 2 test, a Japanese test, an Art test, and a History test (And for my Language Arts class we had this project we had to turn in). I was a bit worried at first but found them all extremely easy (can't say the same for everyone else, some were suffering).The scores I got were all pretty high along with my quarter grades, so I end off this semestar on a good note.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I am about to embark on a good old-fashioned shooting trip with my dad. I'll be staying the night over at our property, so I'll see y'all Saturday night or so again. Take it easy, and don't get too wild, now.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I am about to embark on a good old-fashioned shooting trip with my dad. I'll be staying the night over at our property, so I'll see y'all Saturday night or so again. Take it easy, and don't get too wild, now.

Commence Anarchy in 3... 2... 1...

You know I will.

Go kill things and hang them on walls

Its weird how the forum had a random spike of activity and then spiraled back down to nothing again

I aced my exams and got an iPad at the end of it.

Overall it was a boring week.

your cool

GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. BLOODY NOW.

EDIT YOUR FCKING POST RIGHT FCKING NOW OR I WILL SEE YOU BANNED AND I AM NOT FCKING KIDDING YOU SELFISH DICK

lol as you wish

Its weird how the forum had a random spike of activity and then spiraled back down to nothing again

Very true. A few weeks ago I was on here a whole lot, much more than I have in a while. Now I am back to hardly posting again. Sometimes I feel like I just have nothing to talk about. It makes me feel sadface.jpg. However I am back again trying to finds things to talk about. I am doing pretty bad at it, but meh.

Just an iPad? Not too special. We got a day off! Now THATS excitement!

Very true. A few weeks ago I was on here a whole lot, much more than I have in a while. Now I am back to hardly posting again. Sometimes I feel like I just have nothing to talk about. It makes me feel sadface.jpg. However I am back again trying to finds things to talk about. I am doing pretty bad at it, but meh.

Same here. I do things, just not very interesting things these nice people would like to hear about.

your cool

I LESS THEN 3 Fel.#4evur