CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Just an iPad? Not too special. We got a day off! Now THATS excitement!

Owning an iPad for a semester is like borrowing an expensive oversized version of a piece of technology I already personally own.

I'd rather have a day off.

Its weird how the forum had a random spike of activity and then spiraled back down to nothing again
I just started my projects for this semester, and have gotten lost in an MMO I've started playing...so I don't have much time for anything else, lately :lol:

Feel free to browse this small collection of images from my first week of play. Most involve dispatching boss enemies in a spartan-like fashion

1.png

2-1.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Its weird how the forum had a random spike of activity and then spiraled back down to nothing again
I just started my projects for this semester, and have gotten lost in an MMO I've started playing...so I don't have much time for anything else, lately :lol:

Feel free to browse this small collection of images from my first week of play. Most involve dispatching boss enemies in a spartan-like fashion

1.png

2-1.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

"4 foot long swords? Nonsense, I'll just kick everything"

Good lord, Vindictus.

I remember that game. I tried it then realized my computer was a piece of crap.

Speaking of which, I was busy reading my typical anime news site and there's this really cool optical illusion disguised as black and white lines running diagonal.

Took me a little while to see it. Supposedly only people with bad eyes can see the picture.

The image is way too big to be embedded, so I just linked to the image in question. Also, I wouldn't suggest going to the source site, as it is highly NSFW.

Also, ow, my eyes.

The image is way too big to be embedded, so I just linked to the image in question. Also, I wouldn't suggest going to the source site, as it is highly NSFW.

Also, ow, my eyes.

I just looked at my computer monitor from below. The change in the light effects actually cleared up the picture quite a bit (which really helped, since I have 20/20 Solid eyesight).

Comment on Photo: Which manga is that from?? :shock:

Good lord, Vindictus.

I remember that game. I tried it then realized my computer was a piece of crap.

Speaking of which, I was busy reading my typical anime news site and there's this really cool optical illusion disguised as black and white lines running diagonal.

Took me a little while to see it. Supposedly only people with bad eyes can see the picture.

Also, ow, my eyes.

I have absolutely terrible eyes and I saw the image immediately. It seems pretty obvious from no matter what angle I look at it from.

Also, ow, my eyes.

Huzzah I can see it!

Now the question is whether that is good or bad. Depends on one's flavor in the end.

On a more serious note my eyes are short sighted. I see things better up close and things far away are quite blurry. Oddly enough I actually see the image much more clearly looking farther away from it than from up close at any angle. Looks like having bad eyes can be useful in some ways! (Very few ways but still)

Also, ow, my eyes.

I spent a good 10 minutes trying to see it, but could only see the occasional squiggle. So I copied it into photoshop and altered the colour settings

NOW I see it :shock:

Also, ow, my eyes.

I spent a good 10 minutes trying to see it, but could only see the occasional squiggle. So I copied it into photoshop and altered the colour settings

NOW I see it :shock:

You should totally PM me the edited photo.

Clearly I'm not blind enough to see exactly what this is. :3

And considering this is Sankaku Complex we're dealing with, I'm not so sure it's a good idea to post it in public, though I can barely see the outlines of the girl. :3