CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

But scaler, here's the thing.

BBT will be a game where we have very little actual knowledge of (when it's first released of course), whereas PS3 Castle Crashers had an entire generation of Xbox 360 players crashing castles and devising the best way to do so.

Exactly this.

Notice how the amount of joining newbies doubling to complain about glitches and problems on the PS3. If it hadn't been released on PS3, TBF would truly be a ghost town for newbies. So the PS3 release HAS had an impact on the amount of joining/active members, unfortunately only in a bad way.

BBT will be a game where we have very little actual knowledge of (when it's first released of course), whereas PS3 Castle Crashers had an entire generation of Xbox 360 players crashing castles and devising the best way to do so.

Exactly this.

Notice how the amount of joining newbies doubling to complain about glitches and problems on the PS3. If it hadn't been released on PS3, TBF would truly be a ghost town for newbies. So the PS3 release HAS had an impact on the amount of joining/active members, unfortunately only in a bad way.

So what you're sayin' is that you don't like me.

old man
old woman
old
old people

You said old man, whooooooa...

It's strange because I was actually working on something about old people.

Oh and I just spent my week beating Mass Effect 2 and watching more One Piece.
I was pretty impressed with the multiplayer section of the Mass Effect 3 demo, so now I'm planning on playing through Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3 in sequence

Just 'cause

Exactly this.

None of us do.

(JK, I lovums you.)

She's saying that she doesn't like the people who come to complain about glitches and problems.

She's saying that she doesn't like the people who come to complain about glitches and problems.

only in a bad way

only in a bad way

Do you want me to hate you?

only in a bad way

Do you want me to hate you?

Please please, I'd rather you two not fight.

But if you must, take it to PM's.

:3

Would you prefer Metal Gears or Resident Evils Zombies, Majinis and so on?

I'm waiting for Stephanie Meyer to romanticize zombies and make them sparkle in the daylight.

I'm waiting for Stephanie Meyer to romanticize zombies and make them sparkle in the daylight.

QUICK, DELETE YOUR POST BEFORE YOU GIVE HER IDEAS!

I still want to see a Werewolf Hulk. It would only make a huge amount of sense, I mean c'mon, Bruce turns to Hulk whens he's mad, then turns part Werewolf at night, or at his own will. That would be awesome!

Seeing as we're all pitching horrible ideas right now, here's some.

Albino Superman

Vampire-bat Man

Candy in the shape of Car keys.

Subdermal Armadillo GPS Tracking devices

Satellites powered by heavy breathing

Calculators that only display in Comic Sans

Easy Bake Death Ray

Sandpaper Towels

And Lastly

Posting this.

Seeing as we're all pitching horrible ideas right now, here's some.

Albino Superman

Vampire-bat Man

Candy in the shape of Car keys.

Subdermal Armadillo GPS Tracking devices

Satellites powered by heavy breathing

Calculators that only display in Comic Sans

Easy Bake Death Ray

Sandpaper Towels

And Lastly

Posting this.

Chia Pet Cameras

Invisible Clothes

Head Hair Removal Wax

An ouroboros infected Venom

I have given birth to a monstrosity, so I'll kill it with my own hands.

With a sequel to a well known game.

I still want to see a Werewolf Hulk. It would only make a huge amount of sense, I mean c'mon, Bruce turns to Hulk whens he's mad, then turns part Werewolf at night, or at his own will. That would be awesome!

Part of the reason the legend of werewolves was so intriguing was because he had no control over it.

If he could turn werewolf at will then there's no charm to it.

Part of the reason the legend of werewolves was so intriguing was because he had no control over it.

If he could turn werewolf at will then there's no charm to it.

A werewolf turned Hulk, that'd be the best kind of Werewolf to me, sounds better than the Marvel Zombies idea.

UGH. i feel like its been forever since ive been here. anyways, i just got back from tsukino con in victoria, which is like the third convention ive gone to in the past month. And on a completely unrelated note.......

Please please, I'd rather you two not fight.

But if you must, take it to PM's.

but i wuv her

sry i have a bf u suk lawlz <3 <3

UGH. i feel like its been forever since ive been here. anyways, i just got back from tsukino con in victoria, which is like the third convention ive gone to in the past month. And on a completely unrelated note.......

vaBkZ.jpg

What did I just watch.