CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

http://yooouuutuuube...ction=top_right

I don't have anything else to say.

Available only foe Ios and Android.

And this, people, is how concurrency isn't supposed to work.

http://yooouuutuuube...ction=top_right

Try that one.

I think using the link button screwed things up.

Cool, but doesn't beat THAT.

http://dagobah.net/flash/fry_dance_38x.swf

Edited by scarabix

So I decided I should go on the forums and change my picture to a picture of a picture of me so all you creeps can track me down and then murder me after barging down my front door.

The police are on their way as we speak.

Oh look, hi there, I'm going to finish typing my message even though you're already in here with a knife about to murder m-garglagealraeganazmzgldead

So I decided I should go on the forums and change my picture to a picture of a picture of me so all you creeps can track me down and then murder me after barging down my front door.

Oh look, hi there, I'm going to finish typing my message even though you're already in here with a knife about to murder m-garglagealraeganazmzgldead

Attention whoring is only hilarious when i do it.

Silly

Attention whoring is only hilarious when i do it.

Silly

/lebowski

Well, like, that's just your opinion, maaan.

/endlebowski

WOAH! I'm gone for just a few months and when I come back there is a site redesign? Well anyway, howdy guys.. how are things? Anything important I've missed?

Nah, the forum is still pretty inactive

Oh, well that's a darn shame, maybe when BBT finally gets a release date we'll finally see some action? But regardless, it's great to see some old faces still around. Are the likes of Fel, Babbity, Da Milk Man etc still here?

Oh, well that's a darn shame, maybe when BBT finally gets a release date we'll finally see some action? But regardless, it's great to see some old faces still around. Are the likes of Fel, Babbity, Da Milk Man etc still here?

BUT YOU LET CASEY ANTHONY GO

They're... here... and... there.

Also, hi. I'm scarabix.

You don't know me because I was banned. For being too rad.

They're... here... and... there.

Also, hi. I'm scarabix.

You don't know me because I was banned. For being too rad.

You also don't know me because I was banned. For being too sad... also bad

No.

lol 2morrows 420 its funny bcause that a illegal substance

--------------

I also want to say that I dislike my router.

Contrary to what my avatar suggests, I have not been wasted in weeks.

What a coincidence, my router decided to be a wonderpuffgot too! Just as I was trying to play my first hour of TF2 in 3 WEEKS.

I live in the pot-smoking capitol of the world. Part of the city is covered in a cloud of smoke so thick you can barely see through it.

Late reply is late, but yes, I'm still around.

I'd be afriad to go in downtown Austin on 4/20. It's probably just about as bad-off as San Franciso is.

Late reply is late, but yes, I'm still around.

I'd be afriad to go in downtown Austin on 4/20. It's probably just about as bad-off as San Franciso is.

Colorado is pretty bad too. Usually everyone goes to the CU campus in Boulder for 420, but this year the campus closed itself off to visitors, so all the pot smokers went to Denver. It's very sad how many people were gone from school today.