CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Didja know there was a twitter and an acronym function?

@AokiRGB

lol

Mouse over the simple lol to reveal something.

I guess we all have to learn something new today.

im a pansexual

i think

im not quite sure of the definition

but you should probably get a new kitchen ware

sorry

Edited by mechazeep
  • Upvote 1

Aroused?

i forgot about my comment

and then was so god damn confused at your post

but then i saw you liked my post

that was about pansexuals

and then i was like

oh yeah, that my post

haha

Edited by mechazeep

Well seems that I am going to be leaving Japan in about a week or so. Everything is getting all packed up as we speak. Being here for four years has been quite the experience and to be able to have lived part of my childhood here is also quite something. It was a shame I didn't get beyond using basic Japanese though I can now read hiragana and katakana (Read, not always understand), but alas it seems it is time to go. Being here (Misawa, Japan to be exact) I must say that the country wonderful place fulled with culture and I think it would be a great place to see for yourself if you ever get the chance to. It saddens me deeply I'll have to go, but I still have many more years of my life to see (I hope) and I just hope I see more good than bad in the future. In the land of California.

By the way, you better be careful about those pans Mechazeep. You don't know what they could of possibly been.

Well seems that I am going to be leaving Japan in about a week or so. Everything is getting all packed up as we speak. Being here for four years has been quite the experience and to be able to have lived part of my childhood here is also quite something. It was a shame I didn't get beyond using basic Japanese though I can now read hiragana and katakana (Read, not always understand), but alas it seems it is time to go. Being here (Misawa, Japan to be exact) I must say that the country wonderful place fulled with culture and I think it would be a great place to see for yourself if you ever get the chance to. It saddens me deeply I'll have to go, but I still have many more years of my life to see (I hope) and I just hope I see more good than bad in the future. In the land of California.

By the way, you better be careful about those pans Mechazeep. You don't know what they could of possibly been.

I've always wanted to visit Japan some day. You make it sound great.

Do you know where in California you're moving to?

You should totally come here and party. Cookie will be here too.

For anyone interested, Skyrim is 50% off on Steam right now. This is probably the best deal you'll see on it for at least a year.

For anyone interested, Skyrim is 50% off on Steam right now. This is probably the best deal you'll see on it for at least a year.

Hey dude! Long time no see...posting, anyway. How ya been?

There was a legendary/collector's/whatever edition of it for 60$ at Best Buy.

I would've gotten it if I hadn't ALREADY BOUGHT IT.

I hate sales.

I've always wanted to visit Japan some day. You make it sound great.

Do you know where in California you're moving to?

That could actually be pretty awesome. To my knowledge I'll be like one hour away from the Los Angeles area, however that would most likely be in the middle of nowhere though. I am still not sure yet, but that would most likely be the closest large city from my new home.

Edited by Zugama

dude, im not hooking up with no dirty cooking utensils, thats just foul.

also, go SoCal. thats where its happening, man

And, y'know, me.

The more chill one.

If that matters.

</3

• Upvote 1

And, y'know, me.

The more chill one.

If that matters.

</3

Well of course you! It wouldn't be a party without the whole California family now, would it?