CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Jontron needs to get his rear in gear and make more videos.

Well, if you look at it this way, Game Grumps is a fairly new channel, and it seems that Jon and Ego are both devoting their time to it right now so that they can create a large buffer of videos.

Once they got enough videos in the supply closet, they'll probably have enough time for their own things again.

Well, if you look at it this way, Game Grumps is a fairly new channel, and it seems that Jon and Ego are both devoting their time to it right now so that they can create a large buffer of videos.

Once they got enough videos in the supply closet, they'll probably have enough time for their own things again.

Thats how I see it, Jon's even made a few jokes on Game Grumps about how he needs to make a new video every now and then. Its just, I don't know if I can handle Jon not making a new JonTron every month. Its breaking me apart.

Happy Birthday to my forum account! :ninja:

It's been one crazy year, and I'm sure glad I got to spend some of it meeting everyone here! Thank you guys for everything. :-)

Just gonna say, I love Game Grumps to death

It's been one crazy year, and I'm sure glad I got to spend some of it meeting everyone here! Thank you guys for everything. :-)

Happy Birthday Zephyr! You're one year old, that means it's time to...ummm...what do one year olds do for fun?

Hmmmm....let's go troll some trolls or something? :?

Just gonna say, I love Game Grumps to death

Happy Birthday Zephyr! You're one year old, that means it's time to...ummm...what do one year olds do for fun?

We take them to the Hotel Arlen.

• Upvote 1

I reward myself best (worst?) troll of the day award.

Scene: Ninth grade center, school assigned iPads, advisory. (advisory- half an hour of doing homework and playing your iPad)

I heard these three guys on the other side of the classroom are clearly speaking minecraft talk ("I have plenty of logs", "our buildings are over here", "are there torches in the pocket edition?"), so I go to my minecraft app, join the only server open, and wreak havoc (destroying their buildings, killing them, etc.). This then causes them to say things like, "Wait, who is in front of me?", "Why are one of you punching me!?", and "Why the heck are you destroying my house!?"

P.S. This might just sound really stupid and I don't realize it, but me and my friends could hardly hold our laughter.

P.S.S I plan on resuming the havoc tomorrow.

Scene: Ninth grade center, school assigned iPads, advisory. (advisory- half an hour of doing homework and playing your iPad)

I heard these three guys on the other side of the classroom are clearly speaking minecraft talk ("I have plenty of logs", "our buildings are over here", "are there torches in the pocket edition?"), so I go to my minecraft app, join the only server open, and wreak havoc (destroying their buildings, killing them, etc.). This then causes them to say things like, "Wait, who is in front of me?", "Why are one of you punching me!?", and "Why the heck are you destroying my house!?"

P.S. This might just sound really stupid and I don't realize it, but me and my friends could hardly hold our laughter.

Were they at least meanie faces?

That would thicken the plot, but no, just innocent citizens.

That would thicken the plot, but no, just innocent citizens.

Ahh, going with that route, I see

i remember i took a diarrhea after eating a full bag of dark licorice and licrise allsorts while camping and i missed the voilet and it got on the seat every where. it felt and looked like a sentinal beam was firing out of my butt hole. i ended up putting up a carboard out of order sign held up by a tooth pick. 2 teens came the next day with a vacuum (it was their job to clean the park) and one of them vomited. i felt so bad but my friend and i still laugh about it to this very day.

true story.

Edited by ChickenOffender

i remember i took a diarrhea after eating a full bag of dark licorice and licrise allsorts while camping and i missed the voilet and it got on the seat every where. it felt and looked like a sentinal beam was firing out of my butt hole. i ended up putting up a carboard out of order sign held up by a tooth pick. 2 teens came the next day with a vacuum (it was their job to clean the park) and one of them vomited. i felt so bad but my friend and i felt bad. I still laugh about it to this very day.

true story.

That's awesome.

i remember i took a diarrhea after eating a full bag of dark licorice and licrise allsorts while camping and i missed the voilet and it got on the seat every where. it felt and looked like a sentinal beam was firing out of my butt hole. i ended up putting up a carboard out of order sign held up by a tooth pick. 2 teens came the next day with a vacuum (it was their job to clean the park) and one of them vomited. i felt so bad but my friend and i felt bad. I still laugh about it to this very day.

true story.

That's awesome.

ikr lol. i also got a teacher fired because he threatened to hang me because i was using a tech deck ( back in middle school everybody used them in class). its funny because he wasn't our teacher, he just came into our music class asking our teacher for something and then he saw me. later on I reported him and we never saw him again.

i was a hero to everybody in the school for a while because he was one of the worst teachers in the school. :)

Edited by ChickenOffender

3 best friends

1 night

bouncing off walls

lava lamps and sick jams

ace man

lets go on the roof

generic brand

4 flo oz

we should take a walk

-mechazeep

Edited by mechazeep

3 best friends

1 night

bouncing off walls

lava lamps and sick jams

ace man

lets go on the roof

generic brand

4 flo oz

we should take a walk

-mechazeep

That sounds like my every Friday night. Oh, wait, no it doesn't. I lied! I'm sorry!

3 best friends

1 night

bouncing off walls

lava lamps and sick jams

ace man

lets go on the roof

generic brand

4 flo oz

we should take a walk

-mechazeep

Stay classy, Mechazeep.

• Upvote 1

i stuck my head in a cows bum and i saw Hillary Clinton.

We even changed the thread title to stop this poop.