CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

That feel when my fingers are cheetos, and I pee apple cider.

reminds me of this gross gif where this dude shoved a bunch of Spaghetti O's into his forskin and let it gush out.

i was really mad because i love spaghetti o's and now i can't eat them

seriously

how can he do that to me

Edited by mechazeep

reminds me of this gross gif where this dude shoved a bunch of Spaghetti O's into his forskin and let it gush out.

seriously

how can he do that to me

ew what

seriously

how can he do that to me

what the hell go to hell mechazeep

gah you know i don't mean that i love you but

poop

seriously

how can he do that to me

ew what

Wait, wat.

MFW+women+talk+to+me.+and+ask+shit_4f4842_4118675.gif

Edited by PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

Do you all prefer downloads or disc? Me and my friend are talking right now, he thinks it's better to torrent Adobe programs, while I think it's better to buy them on disc. This one specifically.

People still buy Adobe programs?

People who can afford it...I can afford uTorrent, myself. I'm not implying I illegally download anything, though.

What's wrong with buying it? I'd rather buy it than torrent it, most downloads don't seem to work for this mac anyway. I'm gonna try to save money for it, last I checked it was $530.

Do you all prefer downloads or disc? Me and my friend are talking right now, he thinks it's better to torrent Adobe programs, while I think it's better to buy them on disc. This one specifically.

People still buy Adobe programs?

People who can afford it...I can afford uTorrent, myself. I'm not implying I illegally download anything, though.

What's wrong with buying it? I'd rather buy it than torrent it, most downloads don't seem to work for this mac anyway. I'm gonna try to save money for it, last I checked it was $530.

That's the situation I wish I was in. I would gladly buy Photoshop and stuff, but it's so freaking expensive. At my current job, only 8 hours a week, that's 2 months worth of paychecks for me.

That's the situation I wish I was in. I would gladly buy Photoshop and stuff, but it's so freaking expensive. At my current job, only 8 hours a week, that's 2 months worth of paychecks for me.

8 hours a week sounds kinda cool. It beats my 6 hours, 45 minutes a day school schedule. I know one thing, when I get a job I want one that starts at 10 AM, at the earliest.

Also you know what else would be cool to get? 3DS Max, some guy called Freddie Wong made a

8 hours a week sounds kinda cool. It beats my 6 hours, 45 minutes a day school schedule. I know one thing, when I get a job I want one that starts at 10 AM, at the earliest.

Also you know what else would be cool to get? 3DS Max, some guy called Freddie Wong made a

8 Hours a week at $.40/hr is nothing when you're 18, trying to buy a car, a computer, and try and move out.

I have a regular 3DS, don't need anything more :-P

That was a joke

Edited by Dropped Your Pocket

8 Hours a week at $.40/hr is nothing when you're 18, trying to buy a car, a computer, and try and move out.

I have a regular 3DS, don't need anything morel :-P

That was a joke

Why is it 8 hours? Also what about a second job, personally I'd hate having two especially when it's something you don't want, but if you get paid for days instead then it's better.

You want to move out at 18? Doesn't that sound kinda early, I mean I understand maybe in the early-mid twenties, but even still it doesn't look any easier to do...

Wait so are you trying to get a flat for university or college or are you just wanting to get out of town?

I have a regular 3DS, don't need anything morel :-P

That was a joke

Why is it 8 hours? Also what about a second job, personally I'd hate having two especially when it's something you don't want, but if you get paid for days instead then it's better.

You want to move out at 18? Doesn't that sound kinda early, I mean I understand maybe in the early-mid twenties, but even still it doesn't look any easier to do...

It's 8 hours because I never get any more hours. I'm looking for a new job, but the job market isn't exactly open right now.

My girlfriend and I are planning on moving into an apartment after she graduates this year. She's trying to get me to go to community college with her.

what the hell go to hell mechazeep

gah you know i don't mean that i love you but

poop

dude, splu common on

you and i both know it was completely

called for

Gosh, finally I am in my new house. So far I've been just staying in a hotel like for almost 2 months while waiting to get into a house. Glad everything went well, the hotel would've felt like my real home if we didn't leave soon.

Gosh, finally I am in my new house. So far I've been just staying in a hotel like for almost 2 months while waiting to get into a house. Glad everything went well, the hotel would've felt like my real home if we didn't leave soon.

Did you keep the towels?

Did you keep the towels?

More importantly, did you take all of the tiny soaps?

Did you keep the towels?

More importantly, did you take all of the tiny soaps?

Did you take the bed?