CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Talking about girls is sexual harassment lately

The american definition of sexual harassment is so gender-biased and can be abused so easily it's not even funny.

Same with racism. But that's far too serious for this thread.

Actually, people aren't that way here. You really need to push it to get called a racist or a stalker.

Here, call a person black, and half of the time you get called racist

• Upvote 1

Just be careful down there, I heard Florida can be dangerous in some areas.

Pfft it's in Florida, what's the worst that could happen, being robbed by the Disney Crew?

Thanks again by the way.

Here, call a person black, and half of the time you get called racist

Well then...

Born in America, I'M BLACK SON! :-D

I've literally been called racist for saying someone was black instead of African American. That'd be like calling someone white and being racist for not calling them Caucasian. It's sad.

• Upvote 1

I've literally been called racist for saying someone was black instead of African American. That'd be like calling someone white and being racist for not calling them Caucasian. It's sad.

I don't get why people do that. Just because you're black doesn't make you African American. Not all black people are African. Especially if we were born in America.

I don't get why people do that. Just because you're black doesn't make you African American. Not all black people are African. Especially if we were born in America.

I don't know why either. It's the same with the "N" word. Black people say it all the time, yet a white person can't say it. How about nobody say it?

• Upvote 1

I don't know why either. It's the same with the "N" word. Black people say it all the time, yet a white person can't say it. How about nobody say it?

Deep down, we're all a little racist.

But to be honest I'd say the 'N' word whenever, it's just most time I don't see a reason to.

Deep down, we're all a little racist.

But to be honest I'd say the 'N' word whenever, it's just most time I don't see a reason to.

As long as you don't interpret different skin colors as races, you are not racist. But, what makes a race?

You can observe different races of cats, for exemple, but they differ between each other by the color of their hair, which covers their whole body.

With this in mind, what different does it make to call an ethny a race? Isn't a race greater than an ethny? Moreover, do we treat different races of cats differently?

We could go even farther: what would be the implications of considering black people a race? Nothing.

This is not an apology of racism I'm making. This would rather be a question on, what do people consider to be racism?

Here in France people call black persons black. Not "noir", "black". Dunno why we use the english for it. I guess this makes for a bit of trivia eh?

• Upvote 1

As long as you don't interpret different skin colors as races, you are not racist. But, what makes a race?

You can observe different races of cats, for exemple, but they differ between each other by the color of their hair, which covers their whole body.

With this in mind, what different does it make to call an ethny a race? Isn't a race greater than an ethny? Moreover, do we treat different races of cats differently?

We could go even farther: what would be the implications of considering black people a race? Nothing.

This is not an apology of racism I'm making. This would rather be a question on, what do people consider to be racism?

Here in France people call black persons black. Not "noir", "black". Dunno why we use the english for it. I guess this makes for a bit of trivia eh?

I love you for saying this. I brought up race before and I don't think anyone but you, Dropped You Pocket and Zugama really put the most thought into this!

I love you for saying this. I brought up race before and I don't think anyone but you, Dr. Pocket and Zugama really put the most thought into this!

I had to ;-)

That's kind of sad, but I'm sure it's because most people don't care anymore. Which is even more sad. It's rare to find people to talk to that can approach things like racism from a logical prospective, instead of a biased one.

• Upvote 1

feminism is equal rights for 1 gender, which doesn't work

the common use of racism isn't what you say, its how you say. for god sake grow a pair and don;t be the guy like ",,,those er uh um black people over there are talking very loud..."" because then your the little nervous white guilt kid which everyone will make fun of. honestly, nobody gives a shyt here as long as your a normal, stand up kinda guy

So, uh...who else here is black?

feminism is equal rights for 1 gender, which doesn't work

the common use of racism isn't what you say, its how you say. for god sake grow a pair and don;t be the guy like ",,,those er uh um black people over there are talking very loud..."" because then your the little nervous white guilt kid which everyone will make fun of. honestly, nobody gives a shyt here as long as your a normal, stand up kinda guy

Where I live, you have to yell and clap your hands every time you shout a word.

Me and Da Milk Man.

Forgetting about someone? </3

Here I was thinking I'm the only one. That's pretty rad.

And you know what they say about black people... ;)

2z3z60p.jpg

Me and Da Milk Man.

Srry </3

Me and Da Milk Man.

Chocolate Thunder Police Force, operating together since forever ago.

YEA THUNDER !!!

hi everyone how r u?

Me and Da Milk Man.

Srry </3

Me and Da Milk Man.

YEA THUNDER !!!

hi everyone how r u?

RAN RAN RRRRRRRUUUUUUUU

Me and Da Milk Man.

Wow, LOL!!! That actually made me laugh! I'm white by the way :)