CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I feel so out of place now that half of everyone here isn't exactly like me! :cry:

I'm actually 1/10 Black Foot Indian, but you can only tell when I get a tan. I tan just like a Native American does. Other than that, I'm whiter than a white guy taking a bath in whiteout.

Does school week mean from the start of school on a Monday untill the end of school on a Friday or is it just Monday to the end of Friday, because I bet my friend a tenner he couldn't go a school week without making fun or hurting this guy he always does make fun of and he made fun of him on the bus and then he says that it doesn't count because it wasn't during school.

SushiGummy: 1% Singaporean, 99% hot gas.

SpongeBob reference :-D

R,I.P the guy who made SpongeBob :cry:

But... he's still alive. :-o

And is busy working away at the sequel to the Spongebob Squarepants movie. fistpump

And is busy working away at the sequel to the Spongebob Squarepants movie. fistpump

maybe we'll see the return of the goofy goober song? :)

Gamefemale 1% gamer 99% hot gas! :D JK!

Edited by Gamefemale

This is pretty rad.

Yeah, that was beautiful. Cartoon Network had a huge birthday celebration thing yesterday and they showed birthday based episodes of all the classic shows all day long. They're still going to be showing classic shows during the weekends and stuff this whole month because they're going to be having contests like "Who was the greatest supervillan?" "Who was the best blue character?" etc etc

SpongeBob reference :-D

R,I.P the guy who made SpongeBob :cry:

But... he's still alive. :-o

Damn, I that I might of had you fooled.

This is pretty rad.

not nearly enough KND for a show that lasted so long#SHREKTHETHIRD

Yeah more KND and Teen Titans would have taken it from rad to dino-might, but it was still pretty cool.

Is anyone else having trouble purchasing MSP from Xbox Dashboard/Xbox.com? I'm pretty sure it's not a problem with my card because I bought some RB songs for $10 yesterday. It's irritating me ever so much.

Is anyone else having trouble purchasing MSP from Xbox Dashboard/Xbox.com? I'm pretty sure it's not a problem with my card because I bought some RB songs for $10 yesterday. It's irritating me ever so much.

It has been working perfectly fine for me so I am not sure. Perhaps you were on a different profile? I remember one time I was freaking out that all of the sudden I couldn't but points as if something happened to the credit card only to find out I was on another profile which didn't have one on it yet thus I couldn't purchase points. :-P

Edited by Zugama

tumblr_m850vrkYKu1r6f8ac.gif

The day I lost...my identity!

I love that episode, but my favorite of them all has to be the one where Spongebob and Patrick rides The Fist of Pain at Glove World!

It has been working perfectly fine for me so I am not sure. Perhaps you were on a different profile? I remember one time I was freaking out that all of the sudden I couldn't but points as if something happened to the credit card only to find out I was on another profile which didn't have one on it yet thus I couldn't purchase points. :-P

It's working now, not sure why it wasn't before but next time you guys see me I'll be a proud owner of the GoD version of Saints Row: The Third. Huzzah! Also, probably 200 more RB songs (I have an issue with conserving money...)

Thanks for the concern though!