CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Hmm, that's interesting, I would be asking whether we live near each other or not but that would quite creepy to ask over the internet, not like I'm a stalker or anything though, just think it's interesting to think there is a possibility you go to my school.

Hmm, that's interesting, I would be asking whether we live near each other or not but that would quite creepy to ask over the internet, not like I'm a stalker or anything though, just think it's interesting to think there is a possibility you go to my school.

What school do yo go to, then?

How dare you solicite information from a minor over the internet! :P

It starts with a "V"

If our schools share that similarity I shall pursue more.

Side note: Saints 3 is so amazing, I love it, I've also downloaded SA2 HD but I've yet to play it, I'll give my thoughts on that after I've had some good hands on time with the beautiful re-release

How dare you solicite information from a minor over the internet! :P

It starts with a "V"

If our schools share that similarity I shall pursue more.

Side note: Saints 3 is so amazing, I love it, I've also downloaded SA2 HD but I've yet to play it, I'll give my thoughts on that after I've had some good hands on time with the beautiful re-release

I don't like guessing. I went to Irondale :-P

Hey guys, stay up all night with me.

I would, but I'm getting a little tired, and I think I'm going to bed soon

You being serious Zeepster? I'm in Cross Country too, damn that screws up the legs, especially since where Iive it's been like 103-110 degrees out everyday up until recently, blasted Texas heat :/

Please don't kill me for calling you Zeepster...

lol dude its brisk as ish here in jersey but we still gotta wear tank tops and super short shorts. compression shorts are your only friend cuz leggingz are banned in meets.

@Zugama

sounds like you need to take a cool down day brah haha

im starting to develop this steady aching in my left achilles and it doesn't perticullarly hurt, but its persistant. ish is crazy

@ryuken(im not lurning your new name)

i don't even have a steam, narc

Edited by mechazeep

Eh screw it, I live in Plano, one of the safest cities or whatever.

It's hilarious how everyone at my school thinks Plano is extremely ghetto.... it's like they don't even know Seattle exists...

I live in a house on a hill. I have to put up with stairs everytime I want to get out/in

This might as well be the only thing that keeps me fit

We need a half life 2 mod gamenight

cause planned gamenights turn out extremely successful on these fourms

We need a half life 2 mod gamenight

cause planned gamenights turn out extremely successful on these fourms

Forums*