CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

• No flaming; we don't need pages of the thread filled up with an angry argument with another person. If you really feel the need to pick a fight, keep it to PMs.

It's on the first page, folks.

Sorry if that was aimed at me, I wasn't trying to start an argument. I swears it.

I also just realised he was talking about the avatars.

Edited by daikonboy101

Long time no post! Looks like this thread's been holding it's own just fine without me.

Oh God. It's becoming self-aware.

Never leave me again

You'll always be in my heart.

This my ex girlfriend and I's song..

Jeez..

Them Feels.

Edited by PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

I just had a great idea. Lets all change our avatars to be the exact same as milk mans.

Great idea! I'll do it tomorrow!

I copied Dexide before it was cool.

Weren't you an balloon knot, then you left and changed your ways? Can't remember if this actually happened or not.

Are you insisting that I'm slang for an anal? Edited by Turkey

Pewdiepie is so funny, HUR HUR HUR

#Brofist , #BroArmy

I used to watch him back when he only played Amnesia, and I would only laugh at the parts when he would knock the camera over or start crying while recording. Then all of the sudden he got such a huge fanbase.

#Brofist , #BroArmy

I hate Pewdiepie. He has an entire harem of fangirls on DeviantART who constantly swoon over him.

But whatever. Like him or don't, I don't care.

For anyone who dosen't realize im joking (I don't know how you couldn't tell, but whatever) I honestly do not like Pewdiepie. I watched one episode of something, I don't even remember. All I remember was one of the worst laughs, horrible jokes, a overall horrible voice (why dose he speak like that, dear god) and finnaly, calling his fans bros. Come on, you could get a little originality.

Anyways after my first episode I came to learn I wasn't alone in my hatred of Pewdiepie. But he had a surprising amount of fans. I could barely watch any popular youtube gaming channel without someone going "PEWDIEPIE DID THIS FIRST, U SHOULD DIE!!! BRO ARMY!!!!". Needless to say it wasn't even worth getting mad at, just looked down apon.

Now if we want to talk about real youtubers, theres never enough Jon love :arrow:

#Brofist , #BroArmy

Tobuscus all the way.

No and no.

Well, I don't really have a problem with Pewdiepie or Toby. I just don't like the "Bros" or "The Audience". Or the Happy Wheels. Or the acting scared on scary games.

But seriously? Just watch Game Grumps.

Edited by Turkey

I'm not a fan of Pewdiepie myself...lol

Game Grumps is good. Two Best Friends can be funny sometimes.

I agree on that one. Speaking of Game Grumps, is anybody watching their playthrough of Sonic 06? It's really funny!

#Brofist , #BroArmy

Tobuscus all the way.

No and no.

Well, I don't really have a problem with Pewdiepie or Toby. I just don't like the "Bros" or "The Audience". Or the Happy Wheels. Or the acting scared on scary games.

But seriously? Just watch Game Grumps.

I love Toby and Game Grumps. I was one of Game Grumps' first subscribers, I pretty much subscribed even before they had they're videos up. I just like to have different types of people to watch. I watch every Game Grumps episode because I love them. Once I'm done with their stuff, I'll find something to watch from Toby's channel.